Room 101

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Ankle socks
As much as you personally despise them, they're needed in the summer for trainers etc.
So sadly, must decline this time. Sorry.
200.gif
I want the alarm clock in room 101, hate it ordering me to get up for work every day🥱💤💤🛌

I agree, the alarm clock is a major pain. It's the bane of our existence and deserves to be binned in Room 101.
However, that said, if we binned all alarm clocks, we'd never get up on time. This includes those who work in deliveries, public transport etc etc which would also have a massive effect on the economy overall.
So whilst I'd love to, alarm clocks can't go into the bin.
Sorry.

200.gif

17 September 2020
As much as you personally despise them, they're needed in the summer for trainers etc.
So sadly, must decline this time. Sorry.
View attachment 90567

I agree, the alarm clock is a major pain. It's the bane of our existence and deserves to be binned in Room 101.
However, that said, if we binned all alarm clocks, we'd never get up on time. This includes those who work in deliveries, public transport etc etc which would also have a massive effect on the economy overall.
So whilst I'd love to, alarm clocks can't go into the bin.
Sorry.

View attachment 90567
They are not needed In any weather trust me :cautious: Nose hairs ca ngo in too

19 March 2015
Nose hairs ca ngo in too
Missed this bit.
Okay I'll meet you halfway here, whilst nose hairs are there to protect by cleaning the air that goes into our airways, I will agree they're a pain in the arse.

Nostril hairs - get in the bin!
Linkee GIF by Big Potato Games