Same sex

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 September 2020
He died in 2011.
It was a crime and socially unacceptable in 2011.
Here is how society works.
Today, if your 10 year old comes home and tells you an adult male taught him something that he will need later in life, you are happy that the shared his experience with your son. You are happy, your son is happy.
If a man has sex with your son, you are mad and call the police. Your son is mad and hurt and scared.
In ancient Rone if your 10 year old son told you a great Senator and General had sex with your son, you are happy that this great man taught your son something that he will need later in life. You are happy and your son is happy.
To put it in today's terms, your 16 year old son has sex with his female school teacher and you congradulate him. Your 16 year old daughter has sex with her male school teacher and you want to kill the teacher.
Our society says boys do not get hurt and are not taken advantage of in this case, but girls are taken advantage of and get hurt.
Society sets these rules.
I just think that when I was 16 I would’ve loved to bang my teacher. It’s completely different for girls that age I’d assume lol but who knows there are a few minxes in here

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I don't consider myself "straight" I'm curly wurly 😵‍💫🤪😂
If it's obvious there is an attraction then go for it, honestly, what do you have to lose?

To me the act of sex, no matter who it is with can be either the most amazing experience or the most violating and revolting thing a human can ever do to another person. Gender does not matter, consent and enjoyment matter far more.

No matter what your sexual poison is, the best sex is when you get the other person to orgasm. It's all in the mind. 🤯😘

N xxx