Saturday Nights At Swinging Clubs..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
21 January 2018
:rofl::rofl::rofl: you just need to find another single bloke in the queue and pretend to be a couple until you get your ticket lol.

B x

That's actually why it's stopping in most areas. In my day if my mate and I tried that we'd have been met with Piss off ya little Fruits. That would get the Theater closed down now a days(as it should). Just sayin that there's Double Standards and Financial inequality or injustice in every facet of life if you really look. As a group we just have to decide if we're willing to deal with it or not...

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Having read the comments on this thread, I've got to say I agree with @Antogs. If a club really wanted to limit how many Single Gents attended then surely tickets would be the best way to do it.
If the club really wanted to cap Single Gents at lets say 30 for example then they would just sell 30 tickets, but at the same price as the Couples and Single Lady tickets.
As @JEA4life says it's all about economics. As long as the Single Gents pay the inflated prices the clubs will continue to charge them.

B x

That is exactly what the VA do apart from the single ladies. But wherever they go the rest will follow that's been common practice for vanilla nightclubs for years. At the end of the day all the time they have loads of men queuing at the door most of the club's are not going to change. Though there are club's out there that manage it a lot better than others that' for sure.

D

Deleted member 3657

I'm quite sure most, if not all, single women and couples would appreciate knowing beforehand when attending any event the precise proportion of girls to guys and not have to worry about being overwhelmed with single males who are there just because they can afford the ticket price.
I said this to a "couple" member on a previous post about a similar topic after they said that if they had a club they would charge £100 for single guys.

9 September 2017
To be honest some of the single men make it that couples only nights are a much more pleasant experience. Unfortunately some are obnoxious and rude meaning couples retreat behind locked doors. Couples only nights lead to many more open doors and we have had full rooms of couples all have a fantastic time. This doesn't happen Everytime and we certainly aren't saying every single man acts this way but it has happened and can be hard for the club to manage without increasing staffing and therefore costs should couples pay this extra burden?

We do meet single men sometimes are we don't want to come across as single men bashing as we appreciate them however we understand why having them in a club increases costs for the club as staffing has to be increased

We've been swinging a few years now and these are purely the worst examples but as a couple we have had single men banging on the playroom doors, once barging in whilst we we're playing in a viewing room as well, a group of six men follow us about from room to room without even actually speaking to us all that kind of thing. For sake of balance we have also met nice respectful single men who we have played with and had a great time our points above are purely to show why we understand the higher costs for single men as the above issues were solved by staff intervention and the men were thrown out

I can completely understand why on some occasions couples would prefer "couples only" nights (y)

That's not really the issue.
As you have said you have experienced the worst kind of single male behaviour, something that as a single male I cannot abide or understand.
However, the behaviour of these "men" had nothing to do with how much they paid to enter the club.
If anything your experiences prove that selecting the amount and "quality" of single guys purely on their ability to pay is fundamentally flawed.
For what it's worth if I ran a club I would charge single men the same as everyone else but their continued membership would be based on their behaviour.
Would that not be to everyone's benefit?

D

Deleted member 9925

I can completely understand why on some occasions couples would prefer "couples only" nights (y)

That's not really the issue.
As you have said you have experienced the worst kind of single male behaviour, something that as a single male I cannot abide or understand.
However, the behaviour of these "men" had nothing to do with how much they paid to enter the club.
If anything your experiences prove that selecting the amount and "quality" of single guys purely on their ability to pay is fundamentally flawed.
For what it's worth if I ran a club I would charge single men the same as everyone else but their continued membership would be based on their behaviour.
Would that not be to everyone's benefit?

To be honest our point was more the fact that single men can on occasion lead to more problems and therefore increased staffing which increases costs which it is then only fair that these costs are passed on

However I think the main reason for it has already been said on here the clubs can charge more so they do and it will only change if single men stop going

We would much prefer a fairer system however we understand why the clubs charge more

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
D

Deleted member 3411

For what it's worth there's a club in the Midlands who went couples and single ladies only for a while. Rather than being a good step it appars folk hated this and asked for the guys back.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485