• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Saturday Nights At Swinging Clubs..

21 January 2018
you just need to find another single bloke in the queue and pretend to be a couple until you get your ticket lol.

B x

That's actually why it's stopping in most areas. In my day if my mate and I tried that we'd have been met with Piss off ya little Fruits. That would get the Theater closed down now a days(as it should). Just sayin that there's Double Standards and Financial inequality or injustice in every facet of life if you really look. As a group we just have to decide if we're willing to deal with it or not...

28 December 2016
City
Leicester

That is exactly what the VA do apart from the single ladies. But wherever they go the rest will follow that's been common practice for vanilla nightclubs for years. At the end of the day all the time they have loads of men queuing at the door most of the club's are not going to change. Though there are club's out there that manage it a lot better than others that' for sure.

D

Deleted member 3657

I said this to a "couple" member on a previous post about a similar topic after they said that if they had a club they would charge £100 for single guys.

9 September 2017

I can completely understand why on some occasions couples would prefer "couples only" nights

That's not really the issue.
As you have said you have experienced the worst kind of single male behaviour, something that as a single male I cannot abide or understand.
However, the behaviour of these "men" had nothing to do with how much they paid to enter the club.
If anything your experiences prove that selecting the amount and "quality" of single guys purely on their ability to pay is fundamentally flawed.
For what it's worth if I ran a club I would charge single men the same as everyone else but their continued membership would be based on their behaviour.
Would that not be to everyone's benefit?

D

Deleted member 9925

To be honest our point was more the fact that single men can on occasion lead to more problems and therefore increased staffing which increases costs which it is then only fair that these costs are passed on

However I think the main reason for it has already been said on here the clubs can charge more so they do and it will only change if single men stop going

We would much prefer a fairer system however we understand why the clubs charge more

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
D

Deleted member 3411

For what it's worth there's a club in the Midlands who went couples and single ladies only for a while. Rather than being a good step it appars folk hated this and asked for the guys back.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…