Say Something Complimentary

• Thread starter Mrandmrsdkswing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Max-the-3rd

From what I can tell without having met them @meandliz are a lovely couple with there hearts in the right place.x

Reactions: Therapon
24 November 2015
@Lips_Pearls what can I say, two very different personalities but beautiful people who radiate love for each other and all those around them either in real life or here on the site :mwah:

19 March 2015
@Lips_Pearls what can I say, two very different personalities but beautiful people who radiate love for each other and all those around them either in real life or here on the site :mwah:
Thank you so very much... not quite sure what to say about that. Caught us out there... x :oops::oops:

Likewise though with you pair. You are a truly courageous lady who has a huge heart and are two of the most kind hearted people we know. xx

24 November 2015
Thank you so very much... not quite sure what to say about that. Caught us out there... x :oops::oops:

Likewise though with you pair. You are a truly courageous lady who has a huge heart and are two of the most kind hearted people we know. xx
Ai be jesus ive grown two heads lol
Seriously though thank you we are getting there as a couple xx

M

Mrandmrsdkswing

This is exactly what I hoped for just need a few more. Its great to take a look at new profiles and find a positive xxxx thanks to everyone so far