Saying Hi

• Thread starter FreshFunkySLB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

FreshFunkySLB

Welcome to the site it’s a great place, you’ll have lots of fun here! I see you’ve already found the First Saturday Social thread, it’s a fantastic way to meet people in the real world!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx
Hi and thank you for the lovely welcome. Yes I’ve luckily found that thread and can’t wait to join in xx

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

New to the site and already been made to feel welcome. Been having a look around the site and still finding my way but hopefully look forward to meeting likeminded people for lots of fun ir even just make new friends who get and enjoy the lifestyle along my own journey xx
Welcome to SS @FreshFunkySLB (y)

26 December 2018
City
Cardiff
New to the site and already been made to feel welcome. Been having a look around the site and still finding my way but hopefully look forward to meeting likeminded people for lots of fun ir even just make new friends who get and enjoy the lifestyle along my own journey xx

Hello, hope you enjoy your stay on the site and have lots of fun exploring the world of swinging.

30 October 2015
Hello
Good Evening
and
Welcome

Hope you enjoy everything that the site has too offer
Bur beware the natives
Some of the staff aren't quite 100%

F

FreshFunkySLB

Hello
Good Evening
and
Welcome

Hope you enjoy everything that the site has too offer
Bur beware the natives
Some of the staff aren't quite 100%
Well I’ve had nothing but help so far so can’t complain and am enjoying the site x

Reactions: Stew
D

Deleted member 3175

Hi late as always us! Welcome to the site, you'll have a serious bit of fun here S xxxxx

Reactions: Stew
19 March 2015
Hello and welcome to Social Swinging. Hope you're having a great time thus far. ;) x

13 January 2018
City
Salina
U around Kansas hmu