Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today
  • Social Swinging on the App Store Social Swinging on the App Store
    1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Schoolie' MILF Monday @ Townhouse 7th September

Discussion in 'Club Promotions / Events' started by TownhouseTwosome, 1 September 2015.

1. TownhouseTwosome

TownhouseTwosome VIP Member PV Registered

This is now one of the most talked about events in the North as it attracts 85-100 people at 10.30am!!! Yes you heard it, we have a queue at 10.30am!!!
      As the kids have just gone back to school, we thought we would run a Schoolie theme! It's not compulsory so don't worry, but it's a really easy theme to run with. I will be Headmistress on the day of course, but your head never looked like me, I can assure you!!!!
      Our MILF's are mainly greedy girls, but some like some 121 time too :)
      Single guys, couples and of course, girlies are welcome. It is open to non members too and the only thing we ask is that you read our blog before you come and you contact me to go on the guestlist; contact details are on the blog.
      It is just £10 per single female/male and £10 per couple. Bring ID and be prepared to hit the ground running! It's not for the faint hearted as it can get very messy, but for those who enjoy daytime frolix, you will love this! It's all over in time for the school bell at 3.30pm.
      Here is the MILF blog https://townhouseswingers.wordpress.com/about-milf-monday/
      xxx

• riccarda

riccarda PV Registered

i will be there with two female friends who are interested in seeing what it is like

• Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Admin

Get those St Trinians outfits on :love:xx

• riccarda

riccarda PV Registered

Think i might cross dress and go as a school boy

• Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Admin

Love it but you have to rip it up a bit hehe xx

• riccarda

riccarda PV Registered

Ooh yes but just thought boys - muddy and slugs - yukky

• Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Admin

I love the sound of it and a grubby chops haha xxx

• Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

I've added this to our 'Featured Threads' in our newsletter this week, which we're sending early because of a change in SSL / TLS site security xx @TownhouseTwosome (y)

• Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV P Sprtr Registered

Have tweeted this, sounds amazing guys. Would love to get over to you but alas distance et al.
                  I am sure you'll have a good crack though! xx

• TownhouseTwosome

TownhouseTwosome VIP Member PV Registered

could you text me their details please so I can add them to the guestlist?

• riccarda

riccarda PV Registered