'Schoolie' MILF Monday @ Townhouse 7th September

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
This is now one of the most talked about events in the North as it attracts 85-100 people at 10.30am!!! Yes you heard it, we have a queue at 10.30am!!!
As the kids have just gone back to school, we thought we would run a Schoolie theme! It's not compulsory so don't worry, but it's a really easy theme to run with. I will be Headmistress on the day of course, but your head never looked like me, I can assure you!!!!
Our MILF's are mainly greedy girls, but some like some 121 time too :)
Single guys, couples and of course, girlies are welcome. It is open to non members too and the only thing we ask is that you read our blog before you come and you contact me to go on the guestlist; contact details are on the blog.
It is just £10 per single female/male and £10 per couple. Bring ID and be prepared to hit the ground running! It's not for the faint hearted as it can get very messy, but for those who enjoy daytime frolix, you will love this! It's all over in time for the school bell at 3.30pm.
Here is the MILF blog https://townhouseswingers.wordpress.com/about-milf-monday/
xxx

19 March 2015
Have tweeted this, sounds amazing guys. Would love to get over to you but alas distance et al.
I am sure you'll have a good crack though! xx