Scissoring During A 3sum

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

Widel0ad1919

Oh yes! a fine time to start doing arts and crafts when you are getting into passionate hot steamy.... Oh hang on I may have misunderstood the activity? Any chance of a demonstration if what you ladies actually mean? ;) xx

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
on wifey's to do list and its a massive turn on for me we've talked about it for a while and its right at the top of the list for both of us just gotta find the right partner :)

Reactions: Therapon and Sammy
D

Deleted member 10361

Oh didn’t know what it was called but would love to try it, probably easier when I’ve shifted some weight as I’d like to watch as much of it as I could with no belly in the way ;)

D

Deleted member 6127

Love watching and can’t wait for the next viewing xxxx :0)) T

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Oh didn’t know what it was called but would love to try it, probably easier when I’ve shifted some weight as I’d like to watch as much of it as I could with no belly in the way ;)
mmm we would love to try that im sure we talk about it often

Reactions: Pearls
P

PRG978

I think scissoring in tights would be amazing.... Done similar but me and wifey so not quite the same... but feels sooo good