Scissoring During A 3sum

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

FreshFunkySLB

Not experienced it but apart from the fact I assumed most bi/lesbian women done this as the female way of fucking, my Jesus holy fucking Christ if it’s as hot as it looks it’s definitely going on the to do list xx

Reactions: PaintedDreams
D

Deleted member 3411

Not experienced it but apart from the fact I assumed most bi/lesbian women done this as the female way of fucking, my Jesus holy fucking Christ if it’s as hot as it looks it’s definitely going on the to do list xx
Pics up pen.... adds this to wish list for possible reason to meet F-F-SLB... ;)

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Sounds great, but how would it wrk? I imagine a circle of nakedness doing the "Oops, up, side you're head" thing (<<<<) from my school disco days?!? Who benefits then? Oooh, back2back scissor pairs (<><>) each one leaning back to passionately kiss the one behind them so no one's left out! *Not an activity for a carpeted area!* XxRy

26 October 2018
Sounds great, but how would it wrk? I imagine a circle of nakedness doing the "Oops, up, side you're head" thing (<<<<) from my school disco days?!? Who benefits then? Oooh, back2back scissor pairs (<><>) each one leaning back to passionately kiss the one behind them so no one's left out! *Not an activity for a carpeted area!* XxRy

Bit of overthinking going on sir lol

8 July 2018
I think we’ve just found our first party game for the birthday bash :whistle: & the winner gets a milky bar on me!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

20 February 2018
City
Derby
It can work, take it from me ;)
....but don't be formulaic about it; if something like that developes naturally in a group scenario it can be wonderful; if its set up it can still be a laugh, by absent real passion.
Good point, I imagine choreography would detract from the experience. So all the more impressive if it develops naturally!

19 March 2015
Can’t help but think of naughty things tonight...... :sneaky:
This is such a horny sight! Even better when your tongue is smack bang between the two ;) x

CE6AEDC8-7B45-4B45-B0A3-544F5DEBFBF5.gif