Scotland, Great Britain And Europe

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

OK so my view on the whole "B" word.
Balanced I'm afraid:
Policy and Law - yes please when can we leave?
Trade & infrastructure - no thank you, I'll remain.
It's a done deal so the discussion's now kinda void. However should those who continue to belly ache about it don't like it then I'd suggest you pack up and move your shit over there before the gates are closed. The people have spoken like it or not were leaving. :)

Reactions: Pearls
T

Tigress

I think Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland should be allowed to choose their own future within or without the EU. I live in England and voted to leave the EU - I studied Economics of European Integration as part of my degree and decided it just doesn't work...

M

Max-the-3rd

I think it was a rash vote made by a misguided public in which the polls are still fluctuating for and against. the ramifications of this decision will be felt for generations. it was under took with no exit strategy force through by Cameron running scared of ukip. This sort of decision should never have been made before the house of lords had a chance to review it but Cameron by-passed this because as all self indigent pricks think, he knew he was right (bollocks).

19 March 2015
Nicola Sturgeon;
We want independence! We want a second referendum..
Theresa May;
Now is not the time...

Laymen's terms;
Nic; we want to cause a problem now you're so uber busy with Brexit.

Tess; Bitch, I'm busy. Sit the fook down and shut up.

Don't you LOVE our politics. No wonder spitting image was so much fun.
:D

:whistle:

I agree with Tess. Nic needs to grow up, stop bleating about it, stop having tunnel vision, wind her neck in and right now, and for the good of the UK - see a broader, bigger picture.
Sheesh. We can fight after Brexit. Is she that narrow minded to think the UK Gov will consider anything of the sorts while we have big girl business to deal with?
:palm:

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
19 March 2015
Jokes aside, I do personally see the seriousness of this, but I also agree that surely this can be dealt with after Brexit. Let's get that out of the way first. (y)

M

Max-the-3rd

Nicola Sturgeon;
We want independence! We want a second referendum..
Theresa May;
Now is not the time...

Laymen's terms;
Nic; we want to cause a problem now you're so uber busy with Brexit.

Tess; Bitch, I'm busy. Sit the fook down and shut up.

Don't you LOVE our politics. No wonder spitting image was so much fun.
:D

:whistle:

I agree with Tess. Nic needs to grow up, stop bleating about it, stop having tunnel vision, wind her neck in and right now, and for the good of the UK - see a broader, bigger picture.
Sheesh. We can fight after Brexit. Is she that narrow minded to think the UK Gov will consider anything of the sorts while we have big girl business to deal with?
:palm:
I agree, I voted leave the first time round but there are to many things going on just now to throw this into the pot.
Having said that I am sure the Nic knew that Tess was going to say 'not now hen' and that is why she done it. That now gives her something to bring up to as Scottish people. Sure it will be a case of ' that wee havering cow doon the road try's ta tell us Scottish when we can and cana have oor vote, fuck her'
Hopefully most will see past this and vote for other reasons, but that's politics folks.xx

19 March 2015
I agree, I voted leave the first time round but there are to many things going on just now to throw this into the pot.
Having said that I am sure the Nic knew that Tess was going to say 'not now hen' and that is why she done it. That now gives her something to bring up to as Scottish people. Sure it will be a case of ' that wee havering cow doon the road try's ta tell us Scottish when we can and cana have oor vote, fuck her'
Hopefully most will see past this and vote for other reasons, but that's politics folks.xx
Yes it is. Mostly a ping-pong game really. A show.. but I am very sure some point down the road, this will be discussed on the table.
Not swept to one side.
Good move by Tess not to dismiss it totally - which could have easily been done and she'd be right in the cachy then!

M

Max-the-3rd

Just like to point out, although I find myself reluctantly agreeing with Tess here I sill absolutely despise tory policies.
Still a lefty at heart.xx

19 March 2015
Just like to point out, although I find myself reluctantly agreeing with Tess here I sill absolutely despise tory policies.
Still a lefty at heart.xx
Yes not exactly a Tory fan either, though, with current politics I personally feel a little lost as I don't believe that Corbyn stands for true Labour. So am moving direction I feel. :)

M

Max-the-3rd

Yes not exactly a Tory fan either, though, with current politics I personally feel a little lost as I don't believe that Corbyn stands for true Labour. So am moving direction I feel. :)
Corbyn is a bit of a fanny its true but fundamentally I agree with his politics.
Give choice wee Nic fish soul be in charge. She has more ball then them all put together.xx

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
T

Terryg

Maybe the rest of the uk should have a vote on getting rid of Scotland.....walks away quickly.....:whistle:

16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
Maybe the rest of the uk should have a vote on getting rid of Scotland.....walks away quickly.....:whistle:

That my friend is known as a hit n run. There was quite a lot said on Question Time last night. Definitely got to see how Brexit pans out. I would grant the Scots another say so about 2-3 years after the Brexit agreement has been agreed. I do find it incredible that the SNP have been clambering for independence and they're looking to join the EU so will lose independence. Madness!!!

M

Max-the-3rd

If you want 'rid' of us you vote! Would be interesting to see how many of your fellow country men move north after you vote!
After all we still have free prescription's and free college placements and our nhs is in a far better state then down south. Not to mention where all your European heath worker will be going once you finalise brexit. Good luck, I think you will need it.
Drops the mic, walk away.xx

J

Jimmy_Mack

For what its worth Scotland is a Country, They voted to stay in and if a deal is to be given to a city, then Scotland should be allowed, or better still Independence,Then I can get a new passport

19 March 2015
For what its worth Scotland is a Country, They voted to stay in and if a deal is to be given to a city, then Scotland should be allowed, or better still Independence,Then I can get a new passport
Now is not the time :D
Ahhh am sure it will get sorted.
But I have been reading and by all accounts, it's not actually what the Scottish people want overall. Is this the case?

J

Jimmy_Mack

Now is not the time :D
Ahhh am sure it will get sorted.
But I have been reading and by all accounts, it's not actually what the Scottish people want overall. Is this the case?
I hear mixed messages, but when you talk about Scottish people, you have to remember its for the people living in Scotland to decide. Unfortunately I dont get a say

19 March 2015
I dont live in Scotland, therefore I dont have a vote. Its as simple as that
That's terrible. The way I see it, if you are of Scottish descent and have a Sottish bloodline/birth certificate etc, then you should have the right to vote.
That is bullshit.
I do not agree with Sottish independence, but I do believe in a democracy and being given the chance to vote for your home country and her future.
That's disgusting to be honest. (n)(n)