Second Opinion Please

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Big update:

The deed is done.
I have wished her a happy birthday congratulated her on reaching 30, bid her a good day.
Today, she has been dumped. She has been unfriended on her favourite day of the year. The only day when she is lovved up, everything is all kittens and rainbows and she demands her boyfriend to shower her with physical gifts, I dumped her ass.

Bitch has been dumped, defriended, and so has her sister.
And I feel pretty good :)
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Big update:

The deed is done.
I have wished her a happy birthday congratulated her on reaching 30, bid her a good day.
Today, she has been dumped. She has been unfriended on her favourite day of the year. The only day when she is lovved up, everything is all kittens and rainbows and she demands her boyfriend to shower her with physical gifts, I dumped her ass.

Bitch has been dumped, defriended, and so has her sister.
And I feel pretty good :)
giphy.gif
Good for you but hope you are ok xxx

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Good for you but hope you are ok xxx
I'm fine. I'm absolutely fine :)
I don't feel regret, I don't feel bad. It's been a long time coming.
But now, one of four things will happen:
1) She'll text me demanding to know why I defriended her
2) Our mutual friends will demand to know why I defriended her, and that maybe I should rectify the relationship.
3) There'll be no response.
4) Said mutual friends may decide to cut me loose. Which is fine too.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
2) Our mutual friends will demand to know why I defriended her, and that maybe I should rectify the relationship.
Don't worry about what could happen hun, friends that want to be part of your life will stay and if not then they were never true friends, everything happens for a reason xx

D

Deleted member 2610

Well Miss A you've all of us on SS who are your friend and put no demands on you to be that way xxx :0))

Reactions: Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Old northern saying....if in doubt do nowt. Sounds like you kinda answered your own question with the description. However if it were me in the same predicament I'd give her the old heave ho as she seems like one of those types who needs people around her to feed her own selfish insecurities. You seem like a decent, level headed person and so I'm sure you'll have absolutely no problem seeking friendship elsewhere. A good friend would never behave that way. I have a lifelong friend and hadn't seen him for five years - no issue, just life as we know it. I phoned him last summer and we met up for a pint or 20 and we just picked up where we left off. Point is a great friend is there for life and understands little things such as work priorities and family are important. Best shut of her but only my opinion. Good luck. :)

Reactions: Admin and Therapon