Sell Yourselves...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6684

A whole lota woman, tall, naughty, kinky, seductive brunette...... looking for a whole lota man/woman to tie me up, tease me and please me till I say No...

Then get the Hoover out and clean my bathroom xx
Happy to oblige in every shape and form.

D

Deleted member 6684

A former American football athlete, well learned and still sporty, an adamant fan of life, flirt, gossip mongerer, AND a dorky scientist is seeking to be a lab assistant to a sexually charged boss or is willing to experiment on a willing lab assistant...Tie, Tease and please will be offered but the role play will determined by the lady boss or willing lab assistant.

No matter the option that's picked - a high voltage, intense experience guaranteed. Ping Dr. Sparkenstein for a demo.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Ok Im an extremely good looking chap irresistible to women, Loaded, but when I wake up just ordinary nice guy x

D

Deleted member 3411

Both of us are sensitive, sensual, playful and intelligent. Both have wicked tongues that know what a girl likes.
We are very happy with who we are and comfortable when the other is having fun so no 'awkward moments. Open minded but quick to inform if what you're about is not what we are about so as not to get your hopes up but then dash them. We love a giggle and never look down at others. Oh! And Linda is very orgasmic :)

Reactions: Therapon