Sell Yourselves...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Strawberry_Shortcake

Sell myself hey... this should do the trick.

I'm probably the most complicated person you could meet, blow hot and cold, love you and loathe you at the same time, want you do do your own thing yet have me at the centre of your universe. Oh, and if I really like you I'm clingy as fuck, like, seriously, if you don't text me every 2 mins I'll be over thinking what I've done wrong, if you do text me every 2 mins I'll think you're a weirdo.

Well, maybe not you, but someone out there.

I have recently learned I'm emotionally retarded. I cry at things most people laugh at and laugh at things most people cry at.

I wouldn't bother taking a chance on me as I'm a total twat but one thing is certain and that's time spent with me isn't boring. Unless you bore me, in which case it will be like pulling teeth and no fucker really likes the dentist.
:hmm:

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Sell myself hey... this should do the trick.

I'm probably the most complicated person you could meet, blow hot and cold, love you and loathe you at the same time, want you do do your own thing yet have me at the centre of your universe. Oh, and if I really like you I'm clingy as fuck, like, seriously, if you don't text me every 2 mins I'll be over thinking what I've done wrong, if you do text me every 2 mins I'll think you're a weirdo.

Well, maybe not you, but someone out there.

I have recently learned I'm emotionally retarded. I cry at things most people laugh at and laugh at things most people cry at.

I wouldn't bother taking a chance on me as I'm a total twat but one thing is certain and that's time spent with me isn't boring. Unless you bore me, in which case it will be like pulling teeth and no fucker really likes the dentist.
:hmm:
A challenge sounds good :eek: