Sex, consent, and tea.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 March 2015
Yes, I know, bit confusing, but bare with me, and all will become clear.

This is more aimed at the single guys, especially in their interactions with single girls, but can also be pertinent to some single fems, and couples too.

Ok, here we go.

Having sex with someone can be compared to making a cup of tea (for the sake of editorial tidiness, "tea" covers all beverages).

When you first meet someone, you might get the urge to make them a cup of tea.
Now, they might like tea, they may be thirsty, and so, they say they would love a cup of tea.
You make them a cup of tea, and they drink it.
All is good.

Or, maybe you ask them if they want a cup of tea, and they say they don't like tea.
Of course, they are lying to save your feelings, everyone loves tea.
In this case, to save face, you say you don't like tea either.

Sometimes, they might say yes to tea.
So, you go and make tea.
But then they say they don't want tea.
Here's the important bit... just because you want tea, and you have made tea, doesn't mean you can try and make them drink tea, they are allowed to change their minds.
You might even have put it on the table next to them, with a lace doily and a cookie, they still have the right to turn tea down.

You meet someone on a night out, have a few drinks, and offer them back for tea.
you hit the kitchen, make tea, and when you return, they are unconscious.
Do not try to give them tea, just because they were up for it earlier, doesn't make it right now.

They might be up for tea, and you go and make tea, but when you come back, they take a sip, then say they don't want any more tea.
Put the tea down, do not try to make them drink more tea. I said... step away from the tea!

Maybe you have tea on Monday.
Its good tea, the best you have ever had. They love your tea.
Dont think they want tea on Tuesday, or any other day, don't try to make them drink tea on Saturday. They can still turn your tea down.

To summarise... no matter how great your tea is, no matter how many people tell you its the best ever, no matter how often a certain person has your tea, or no matter how "up for tea" they seem, you cannot make them drink tea.

Right, now I'm off to make myself a cup of tea!

Reactions: Tiger and Admin
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
So basically your saying single blokes don’t know when someone wants tea... or when they would prefer another beverage .... seems like another knock at single blokes perceptions of when tea is on the table ...

10 March 2015
So basically your saying single blokes don’t know when someone wants tea... or when they would prefer another beverage .... seems like another knock at single blokes perceptions of when tea is on the table ...

I don't think I singled out single males?

Reactions: Pearls