Sex Toys

• Thread starter Deleted member 3870
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3870

Have you ever thought of buying a sex toy? If you have, did you know that there's such a wide range of things to choose from. Even different types of vibrations. Rumbly vibrations are deep and stimulate well into the nerves. Buzzy vibrations on the other hand are surface level and don't go that deep into the nerve endings. There are also mid-range vibrations which may or may not work for you. For me personally, I have a preference for rumbly vibrations, but I do have some toys that are buzzy and they work well for me.

What about body-safe materials? Remember that pure medical grade silicone, glass, wood, medical grade stainless steel, aluminium, ceramic (as long as it's kiln-fired and glazed), natural stone and ABS plastic are your best friends. Materials like jelly, rubber (or "skin-safe rubber"), vinyl, PVC, and TPE are your enemies.

If you're a woman wanting to purchase your first sex toy, just from experience, I'd not go for the traditional rabbit. I'd go for something like a bullet that has varied speeds and patterns, nothing too intense or too weak, one that lets you experiment to find out what you like.

This goes for guys too. I have a few guy friends that use bullets along their penis and other areas on their genitalia so don't be put off by the fact that bullets are marketed towards women!

This might be a strange thing to add, but don't get disheartened or upset if a certain toy doesn't work for you, but works for a lot of other people. We're all built differently and we won't all like the same things so don't worry, just keep experimenting with toys and you'll find the right ones for you, even if the vast majority of people don't rate it much.

I'm no expert on sex toys, and I don't pretend to be. I'm still learning about them as I go along and there's still many things I haven't tried but hopefully this post gives some of you some insight and knowledge if you're new to the whole sex toy scene and haven't ventured into it yet. :)

D

Deleted member 1402

Was gonna do a similar thread, thanks for posting. We need people to be more aware, I hope one day these type of toys will stopbeing manufactured.
I guess some people aren't fussed. My sub like his dildos and plug to be gigantic and sadly it's rare to get these in silicone, they're always PVC or SSR and as he uses them anally, I dread to think of the bacteria that has grown on them. I always wear gloves when handling them, ugh!

D

Deleted member 3870

Was gonna do a similar thread, thanks for posting. We need people to be more aware, I hope one day these type of toys will stopbeing manufactured.
I guess some people aren't fussed. My sub like his dildos and plug to be gigantic and sadly it's rare to get these in silicone, they're always PVC or SSR and as he uses them anally, I dread to think of the bacteria that has grown on them. I always wear gloves when handling them, ugh!
I've noticed that huge dildos aren't often in silicone, and the ones that are, are really expensive..

M

meet_the_fockers

Must admit i rarely use toys as such.. unless you count restraints, and whips.. and blindfolds..
I have done.. but i do find i climax far too quickly.. if anything.. buzzing is brought near me.
The feel of glass though is so luxurios its the texture i guess so cold and smooth...
But then i have a most excellent toy called mr F... :D

T

Twickerman

I think you will find silicone does not have the shearing strength to be reliably used in large quantities hence the use of other materials. Some makers use stiffer cores to get the rigidity required but the trick there is to get a strong permanent bond between core and body.

Tantus make some lovely toys but they end up pricey in the UK.

I can recommend BabesnHorny, based in London who have made silicone toys an art form. I have a couple of their toys bought nearly 10 years ago now and still in full working order

D

Deleted member 3870

I think you will find silicone does not have the shearing strength to be reliably used in large quantities hence the use of other materials. Some makers use stiffer cores to get the rigidity required but the trick there is to get a strong permanent bond between core and body.

Tantus make some lovely toys but they end up pricey in the UK.

I can recommend BabesnHorny, based in London who have made silicone toys an art form. I have a couple of their toys bought nearly 10 years ago now and still in full working order
Hm yeah that makes sense. Good point :)

D

Deleted member 3870

We love toys and have a few, what brands do you think stand out from the rest? xxx
Well a lot of people recommend Lelo and they're well known for luxury toys. I have one product from them and I did have a wand from them but I returned it because I upgraded to a more powerful wand so it wasn't needed any more. I think Lelo is a little overrated because I've experienced more powerful toys at a cheaper price but there you go lol.

We-Vibe is a really great company, their toys are luxury but they're more on the affordable side than other brands. Plus, their vibrators are really powerful. Like the Tango or the Touch, which I have. :)

D

Deleted member 1402

Well a lot of people recommend Lelo and they're well known for luxury toys. I have one product from them and I did have a wand from them but I returned it because I upgraded to a more powerful wand so it wasn't needed any more. I think Lelo is a little overrated because I've experienced more powerful toys at a cheaper price but there you go lol.

We-Vibe is a really great company, their toys are luxury but they're more on the affordable side than other brands. Plus, their vibrators are really powerful. Like the Tango or the Touch, which I have. :)
I have a couple of Lelo toys now and I also find them over rated and over priced.
I'm really liking Blush Novelties at the moment, but not easy to get hold of in UK.
Tantus, well I'm not a fan of their grippy, shiny silicone.
Lovehoney own branded silicone and glass toys are great and affordable, Coco De Mer is just soooo overpriced.

D

Deleted member 3870

I have a couple of Lelo toys now and I also find them over rated and over priced.
I'm really liking Blush Novelties at the moment, but not easy to get hold of in UK.
Tantus, well I'm not a fan of their grippy, shiny silicone.
Lovehoney own branded silicone and glass toys are great and affordable, Coco De Mer is just soooo overpriced.

I recommend Blush Novelties as well. Lovehoney is really awesome too, their silicone is great and they make really awesome glass products. Plus a storage bag is included with every glass product so win win!

I actually looked at the Coco De Mer products before and their stuff is seriously expensive, I don't get it

D

Deleted member 1402

I recommend Blush Novelties as well. Lovehoney is really awesome too, their silicone is great and they make really awesome glass products. Plus a storage bag is included with every glass product so win win!

I actually looked at the Coco De Mer products before and their stuff is seriously expensive, I don't get it
it's aimed at the elite, those with money to burn who go for afternoon tea at the Savoy in London et al

Reactions: Deleted member 3870