Sex Toys

• Thread starter Deleted member 3870
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Many moons ago I was asked if I wanted a male toy and I said no thanks as they didn't seem to be worth the effort after all as a man all I need is my hand (or someone elses). I have to say these days from the variety shapes and types I'm somewhat envious of you girls, and my right hand looks somewhat boring...lol

D

Deleted member 1402

Many moons ago I was asked if I wanted a male toy and I said no thanks as they didn't seem to be worth the effort after all as a man all I need is my hand (or someone elses). I have to say these days from the variety shapes and types I'm somewhat envious of you girls, and my right hand looks somewhat boring...lol
Have you seen what is on offer for guys these days? From a simple tenga egg, to prostate massagers, to fleshlights. I love using toys on men, plus wanking a cut cock with a sleeve or masturbator is much easier

M

meet_the_fockers

Haha how true... xx

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 1402

I did buy mr F one of those i dunno what there called rubber sleeve think to wank with.. or me wank him with... boy did we fall about laughing... xx
I've bought loads and find them so erotic, especially the see thru ones. One I bought just kept squelching and making fart noises, that had me in giggles and killed the mood.

N

Neither_dark_or_handsome

I bought myself a bullet about a couple of months ago to try on my balls, underside of cock etc, love the feeling!
Have you ever thought of buying a sex toy? If you have, did you know that there's such a wide range of things to choose from. Even different types of vibrations. Rumbly vibrations are deep and stimulate well into the nerves. Buzzy vibrations on the other hand are surface level and don't go that deep into the nerve endings. There are also mid-range vibrations which may or may not work for you. For me personally, I have a preference for rumbly vibrations, but I do have some toys that are buzzy and they work well for me.

What about body-safe materials? Remember that pure medical grade silicone, glass, wood, medical grade stainless steel, aluminium, ceramic (as long as it's kiln-fired and glazed), natural stone and ABS plastic are your best friends. Materials like jelly, rubber (or "skin-safe rubber"), vinyl, PVC, and TPE are your enemies.

If you're a woman wanting to purchase your first sex toy, just from experience, I'd not go for the traditional rabbit. I'd go for something like a bullet that has varied speeds and patterns, nothing too intense or too weak, one that lets you experiment to find out what you like.

This goes for guys too. I have a few guy friends that use bullets along their penis and other areas on their genitalia so don't be put off by the fact that bullets are marketed towards women!

This might be a strange thing to add, but don't get disheartened or upset if a certain toy doesn't work for you, but works for a lot of other people. We're all built differently and we won't all like the same things so don't worry, just keep experimenting with toys and you'll find the right ones for you, even if the vast majority of people don't rate it much.

I'm no expert on sex toys, and I don't pretend to be. I'm still learning about them as I go along and there's still many things I haven't tried but hopefully this post gives some of you some insight and knowledge if you're new to the whole sex toy scene and haven't ventured into it yet. :)

I bought a bullet a couple of months ago to try out on myself whilst masturbating, balls, underside of penis. Feels amazing!