Sexbox

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
@Fallen-Angel it's a programme about sex, relationships with sex and also where they have a box where people can actually have sex and then discuss it all afterwards. :D xx
@Happy Couple what's your thoughts on it? My opinion is split if I am honest. :)
What side is this on !!! What side is this on !!! What side is this on !!! What side is this on !!! What side is this on !!! What side is this on !!! Lol !!!!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
would you like sex in a box?

I know I am only 4'11" ish small box x lol xx

That sounded sooooo wrong xx sorry xx
hahaha :D :D sure you're sorry? :p :whistle:
Seems all a little too suggestive to me Julie ;) :love: xx lol

Hmm sex in the sexbox and then come out of said box and discuss it on TV? Not for me..
Sex in a box altogether? Hmm... Don't know...

Nah I like running around shaking my willy shouting woo woo at @Pearls too much :D

N

NigelandJulie

accept yourself for what you are, does it really matter in the scheme of things?

Reactions: Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Last night as said a complete pair of strangers met for the first time and went and had sex, he was 22 and she was 40, they spent about 2mins together before going in the box, good for them I say but I did find it all a bit boring, now if we saw anything in the box then I think it would have been a different story :D;)