Sexbox

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 December 2015
City
Aldington
no need to wait .... 'm sure it'll be on catchup .... for anyone who HASN'T seen it yet it's absoLUTELY out of ..... well, ok, but it's totally FANT...... wel um, I mean, it's really, really AMAZ ....OK, it's UNUSUAL, let's settle for that - it's funny in parts - very ODD in others, a little strange, with a touch of "Why the flying FUCK would you go and put yourself on TV to do THAT you nutters!" about it :)
Oh, and it's bizarre! Enjoy! :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
no need to wait .... 'm sure it'll be on catchup .... for anyone who HASN'T seen it yet it's absoLUTELY out of ..... well, ok, but it's totally FANT...... wel um, I mean, it's really, really AMAZ ....OK, it's UNUSUAL, let's settle for that - it's funny in parts - very ODD in others, a little strange, with a touch of "Why the flying FUCK would you go and put yourself on TV to do THAT you nutters!" about it :)
Oh, and it's bizarre! Enjoy! :D
Aye I'll go along with that too, sounds about right! (y) :D

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 1402

I watched a couple of shows from the first series and found that the couples were too embarrassed. They mumbled their answers and looked so uncomfortable, so haven't bothered with the second series. Most Brits are far too up tight, with the stiff upper lip. We need more decent sex education programmes and something like an up to date sexcetera, rather than C4s daft programmes. Take the dogging and elite sex parties shows for example.
Lovehoney had it right with their series on sex toys.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I watched a couple of shows from the first series and found that the couples were too embarrassed. They mumbled their answers and looked so uncomfortable, so haven't bothered with the second series. Most Brits are far too up tight, with the stiff upper lip. We need more decent sex education programmes and something like an up to date sexcetera, rather than C4s daft programmes. Take the dogging and elite sex parties shows for example.
Lovehoney had it right with their series on sex toys.
This is the exact issue, the typical British stiff upper lip. That's the issue.. Because other countries (a lot not all) are quite liberal and open minded.
We're (the UK) just not ready for this like this it seems.. x

Mingles

VIP Member
24 September 2015
City
Colchester
Interesting thread! Watched last weeks as my son was in the audience, his friends were on stage being interviewed and went in the box.....wouldn't have minded if it was him actually on the show as he has been brought up with the view that sex can be talked about and isn't dirty (unless you want it to be of course lol) He has lots of bi-sexual and gay friends and I love him for that :) #Proudmum xxx