Sexual Preferences

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We started out with just girl on girl fun with couples as Mrs Brum was only interested in sex with other ladies (curious in the beginning). After about 18 months we moved on to soft swap, were we both played with others but no fucking, even though she wanted to see me have full sex with another woman. We are still at that point 2 years on, but have discussed full swap in detail. Waiting on meeting a couple were we are both comfortable with the Male. A few names have been mentioned (one on here).
The only other boundary we have dropped is me, and men. I am now bi oral which turns Mrs Brum in loads.

19 March 2015
We did have a rule of no kissing but that went out the window straight away :D three way kisses are the best :sneaky:
Don't know about straight away, but it was all pretty quick and very groovy... :sneaky: ;) xx

We started out with just girl on girl fun with couples as Mrs Brum was only interested in sex with other ladies (curious in the beginning). After about 18 months we moved on to soft swap, were we both played with others but no fucking, even though she wanted to see me have full sex with another woman. We are still at that point 2 years on, but have discussed full swap in detail. Waiting on meeting a couple were we are both comfortable with the Male. A few names have been mentioned (one on here).
The only other boundary we have dropped is me, and men. I am now bi oral which turns Mrs Brum in loads.
You'd be so surprised at how many ladies love this and enjoy to watch this! (y)
You just do whatever you're comfortable with and develop from there.. As I often say to HRH; 'we're always evolving' - and this lifestyle/scene is of no exception. :)

19 March 2015
On the back of my other thread about preferences: what about your sexual preferences?
Do you stick to them? Do you bend them a little, given any situation?

What about other people? Do they try and negate or get you to bend your sexual preferences?

It could be you won’t kiss but someone tries it and pushes for one during a liaison.
Could be full swap when your preferences are soft.
Maybe it’s deeper than that and you find some of it offensive when someone tries to convince you otherwise?
As ever, over to you ;) x
Bendy! ??

• wicked
Reactions: Pearls