Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Could so easily cwtch up and spoon right now. Quietly nibbling her neck, rubbing her shoulders. That skin on skin contact.
The wine is flowing, very light nibbles, but I am imagining her being completely undressed, slowly, teasingly.
Caressing her neck and breasts... then moving slowly to the arch of her hips.
Slowly making my way to her damp crevice, and teasing with on - off, on - off, on - off thumb and finger pressure.. just taking her to stimulated gentle orgasm without allowing it.
Teasing each other with tongues. Exploring each other’s scents. Sexuality. Passion.
Then giving oral pleasure while hearing her moan in delight. Not fast, shabby and sloppy. But steady, sensual, physical... Arching through intensity that she can now no longer contain or resists.
Reaching climax together and feeling her arch her back in excitement as we become one....

These are my sexual thoughts or some of them anyway right now. ? x

D

Deleted member 16044

Could so easily cwtch up and spoon right now. Quietly nibbling her neck, rubbing her shoulders. That skin on skin contact.
The wine is flowing, very light nibbles, but I am imagining her being completely undressed, slowly, teasingly.
Caressing her neck and breasts... then moving slowly to the arch of her hips.
Slowly making my way to her damp crevice, and teasing with on - off, on - off, on - off thumb and finger pressure.. just taking her to stimulated gentle orgasm without allowing it.
Teasing each other with tongues. Exploring each other’s scents. Sexuality. Passion.
Then giving oral pleasure while hearing her moan in delight. Not fast, shabby and sloppy. But steady, sensual, physical... Arching through intensity that she can now no longer contain or resists.
Reaching climax together and feeling her arch her back in excitement as we become one....

These are my sexual thoughts or some of them anyway right now. ? x
Sounds perfect

6 February 2020
From experience you know he'll be rock hard and desperate for your wife by the time he gets there, both from sheer sexual anticipation and from keeping himself on the boil by getting you to send him photos and videos of her all day. He's already phoned her twice, his voice cracking with excitement, to make sure she's still able to play tonight and to tell her to wear the dirty schoolgirl outfit he bought her for their last meet.

She is. And now he's on his way.