Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
If more people shared the love, we’d have more people here. That’s a sad, but true fact. ? x
It oft amazes me when we see posts and status like so;
On a meet tonight.
Last minute plans tonight.
What a naughty, fun sexy weekend we had with such a naughty couple.

But they’re not involving members from here.
Worse is when members are really quieter then make posts about having a meet tonight. Or tomorrow. Or having a time of it.
So then where. And is it too hard to say to your friends, your circles, your chums - guys we’re over here, it’s far safer, way more friendly, no abuse like here...
but no.

Ask yourselves this:
How many people here, do you know of who have mutual friends that they’ve introduced to the site?
Zero.
Maybe one.
Fact is, very few people here help the site flourish.
By that I mean off-site btw. A lot of members here do help the site on the site. Which is always superb to see. Friendly.
The ones who do, we are of course extremely grateful to. Even if done on the QT- thank you.
Some who do, only do so to fill their ****** number diaries/contact list.
If every single active member here, right now tonight, told 3/4/5 friends about us, they came, stayed, ditched anything else which is allowed to be an abusive site, we’d be flourishing.

I could go on a semi rant about it but won’t. ? x

Last edited:
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
I don think we actually know anyone in this lifestyle apart from everyone we interact with on here..the only meets we have had have been from here,,the socials have all been with ss,,,as we’re not on any other sites and have no interest in joining anywhere else this is the only interaction we have with other swingers..we don’t even go to clubs unless it’s with ss..W.. :tiphat:

19 March 2015
I don think we actually know anyone in this lifestyle apart from everyone we interact with on here..the only meets we have had have been from here,,the socials have all been with ss,,,as we’re not on any other sites and have no interest in joining anywhere else this is the only interaction we have with other swingers..we don’t even go to clubs unless it’s with ss..W.. :tiphat:
Yes but you two do amazing tbh. You welcome every, single, account that joins. You’re welcoming, friendly and open. That is amazing in itself.
Absolutely and thank you.

D

Deleted member 16044

I only joined short while ago
I've been to 1 social and met some really friendly members.
Most of my swinging friends are stuck on another site.
I cannot force my friends to join here
I do tell others about here.
I might have taken back seat but exams loom for me. Not having much time to play on here. Or chat. So looking forward to seeing a few more next month
I am not meeting anyone right now for meets.

D

Deleted member 16044

I only joined short while ago
I've been to 1 social and met some really friendly members.
Most of my swinging friends are stuck on another site.
I cannot force my friends to join here
I do tell others about here.
I might have taken back seat but exams loom for me. Not having much time to play on here. Or chat. So looking forward to seeing a few more next month
I am not meeting anyone right now for meets.
I take time to meet anyone anyway am no ones quick fix. Nor do I advertise this fact. I prefer to see people in the flesh.
I like to think there might be someone have to wait and see.
So far I've had those ghosts one minute all over me cock pics sent and then ghosts...

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
6 February 2020
It oft amazes me when we see posts and status like so;
On a meet tonight.
Last minute plans tonight.
What a naughty, fun sexy weekend we had with such a naughty couple.

But they’re not involving members from here.
Worse is when members are really quieter then make posts about having a meet tonight. Or tomorrow. Or having a time of it.
So then where. And is it too hard to say to your friends, your circles, your chums - guys we’re over here, it’s far safer, way more friendly, no abuse like here...
but no.

Ask yourselves this:
How many people here, do you know of who have mutual friends that they’ve introduced to the site?
Zero.
Maybe one.
Fact is, very few people here help the site flourish.
By that I mean off-site btw. A lot of members here do help the site on the site. Which is always superb to see. Friendly.
The ones who do, we are of course extremely grateful to. Even if done on the QT- thank you.
Some who do, only do so to fill their ****** number diaries/contact list.
If every single active member here, right now tonight, told 3/4/5 friends about us, they came, stayed, ditched anything else which is allowed to be an abusive site, we’d be flourishing.

I could go on a semi rant about it but won’t. ? x

Expressing our satisfaction with the site and its members is definitely important, but in my view some of the things that irritate most of us about swinging result from the competitiveness that arises from self-publicity. Human nature is unfortunately tuned to turning pretty much everything that's fun into some kind of squash ladder - a friend of ours once described one site as being like sexual conkers, but only a middle aged British guy is going to understand that metaphor. People bigging themselves up by publicising their recent meet "with ??? Legend Mrs ?????" for example, While this is great for folks who want to play the game, it's not for those who don't, and from experience results in arrogance, jealousy and - more importantly given recent events in the vanilla world - self-doubt. On social media all of those things are dangerous.

We'll always recommend things that work for us to our swinging friends, and SS is working for us. In fact, from exploring the site it appears a few of our regular friends and some irregular club acquaintances have obviously used SS in the past (as we did under another now deleted account) but haven't visited it for a really long time. We'll we asking them why when we see them and maybe they'll come back to it now. We stopped because we were on a bit of a break but as I recall it was new and wasn't very busy at the time. As I recall the site was recommended to us by the owners of Mingles Club, which we were regular visitors to but is sadly no longer open. There may have been a promo night but I can't remember.

Keep up the good work :)