Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 March 2015
I get it.
It must be difficult, being single, and probably even more difficult if you are a lone parent too.
Reach out to friends and neighbours, right now is the time to try and build a network of people who you can link with to get stuff done.

19 March 2015
I can't

Dont know my neighbours, only been here 2 months. I understand there is a lot of shit going on and everyone is under stress. I hope everything is ok xcx
Yes, you can. Post a note with your number. Meet in gardens and talk across walls/fences with social distancing in place.
you will be fine.
Yes absolutely fine thanks, just don’t get the single life, who aren’t parents and living at home, worried about life and feeling isolated when there’s a lot of us struggling to even pay basic stuff without the worries of going through the next day with mouths to feed.
It’s all about perspective. One person’s day is always worse.
Best thing we can do is be appreciative. Always.

19 March 2015
I get it.
It must be difficult, being single, and probably even more difficult if you are a lone parent too.
Reach out to friends and neighbours, right now is the time to try and build a network of people who you can link with to get stuff done.
Oooh and your sexual thoughts of the day are?

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Well, we been chatting about a potential FFM sometime in the future with someone, and swapping messages...so now we are into the "establishing boundaries" bit lol
Great.
but I mean inline with the OP.
I get you want to wave a flag, you get it for others and all that, but, this thread is about “sexual thoughts of the day” which is quickly turning into a “jealous of couples” thread.
Yeah, I get it. As did you previous. It’s nice having someone“ to cuddle at the end of the night.
But, jealous of couples?
My point here being, couples mostly have kids, have mortgages, put food on the table and worries that swingles are clearly jealous of...

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
It’s hard for everyone , this is a sexual thoughts thread we all have different things to deal with ... being single may seem to be easier but we all have the same bills to cover , sharing that burden with a loved one will help .... that feeling of being supported...which swingles don’t have the luxury of ....

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
But, jealous of couples?
My point here being, couples mostly have kids, have mortgages, put food on the table and worries that swingles are clearly jealous of...

It's not the responsibilities that we're jealous of. Singles also have kids, mortgages, bills etc.
It's the intimacy that couples have 'on tap'. The kiss, the cuddle, the snuggle under a blanket on the setee with Netflix, someone playing with your hair, holding hands, a bath/shower together... those kinds of things.
Yes, the sex is nice but it's the connection with another human being.

But we're getting off topic.

Edit to add: obviously the 'on tap' doesn't apply to all couples.

19 March 2015
It’s hard for everyone , this is a sexual thoughts thread we all have different things to deal with ... being single may seem to be easier but we all have the same bills to cover , sharing that burden with a loved one will help .... that feeling of being supported...which swingles don’t have the luxury of ....
Sorry you are wrong. Literally.

Reactions: Dangerous690
19 March 2015
I’m so glad we’re back on topic!

So mine is definitely being served a cup of tea, after some sleep given a naughty session, by two sexy ladies in matching underwear...
Walking into my room, bed area and stroking me, kissing me; waking me up. I’ve spent the entire day and night doing what’s right and this is their show of appreciation. Gladly accepted too! ??
#SexualThoughtsOfTheDay

Reactions: Dangerous690
19 March 2015
If that’s the case then there is no point in continuing contributing to any thread ... I’ll take a while away ......
We can all play that game. Maybe I should do the same, eh?
So I disagree with your disagreement to my point (you disagreed) and now you cry into your milk?
Okay.
You okay Hun?

but we all have the same bills to cover ,
You don’t when you have a family to feed....

19 March 2015
It's not the responsibilities that we're jealous of. Singles also have kids, mortgages, bills etc.
It's the intimacy that couples have 'on tap'. The kiss, the cuddle, the snuggle under a blanket on the setee with Netflix, someone playing with your hair, holding hands, a bath/shower together... those kinds of things.
Yes, the sex is nice but it's the connection with another human being.

But we're getting off topic.

Edit to add: obviously the 'on tap' doesn't apply to all couples.
Yes so having “on tap” was a misjudgement we made that you are envious of, because you literally chose to be alone.
okay.