Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
8 July 2018
Sex in the shower :sneaky:
tumblr_ol83ubWPPk1ud4tq1o1_500.gif

:tiphat:
Tiger xx

D

Deleted member 11852

I’m imagining we are somewhere really secluded sitting on a balcony drinking and relaxing with another couple watching the sea rolling in as we all start kissing each other touching and feeling each other’s body before we move inside then carry on what we started in the bedroom,,four horny people start kissing and sucking and licking each other ,,,then you wake up and realise your stuck in the house on lockdown..lovely thoughts though thinking about when the lockdown ends and things get back to some kind of normal..all that rolling around on the bed..mmmm sounds like fun.. ? ? :):flick::tits::snog::kiss::trunaround::kisses::boobies::blowjob::bouncy:w..

D

Deleted member 11852

Can’t wait for our week off on Friday..think I’ll be feeling and looking like this every night..W.. ? ? ? Mmmm can’t wait for all this naughty ..fun..5309DF75-3116-4351-961E-DFE61D01CD12.jpeg

D

Deleted member 11852

Four of us sitting in the sun looking seductively at each other thinking about what you want to do.. Then we start caressing each others partners rubbing our hands up and down their bodies,, kissing their neck and nibbling their ear.. Moving our hands down to the tits and caressing the stiff nipples whilst the 2 sexy ladies start rubbing the bulges in our pants.. When the excitement has built enough we move inside and slowly start undressing each other,, playing and kissing as we do it.. We then leave a trail of clothes to the bedroom then all 4 of us climb onto the bed and slowly carry on what we started.. W.. ? ? ?

D

Deleted member 11852

Long slow sensual kisses, hands roaming all over. Erotic tweaks of the nipples while stroking a stiffening cock before taking it deep into my throat. Sucking and nibbling until I can wait no longer and sink my soaking wet pussy onto it. Slow,sensual movements up and down listening to moans of pleasure before stronger, deeper thrusts until I feel the sweet release of him coming. Love this xxx M

18 May 2020
Hello everyone, just registered and new to these sites , just finished 27 years of marriage, tried many times to get her to try swinging with me but unfortunately no go. Been a good boy all my life except between 14 and 20 where I'd shag any think with an hole being young I suppose and now got without sex for 8 months and going crazy with wicked thoughts of bending a sex starved lady over the table and shafting her hard from behind that's after I've played with her for a while with my tongue hands sending her wild with delight, well these have been my thoughts recently so bye for now.