Sexual Wish List

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
N

No longer with us

Yeah, I've one or two things I've sometimes wanted to try but haven't had the opportunity, and no doubt there are things I've never considered which - if someone suggested - might tickle my curiosity...

But nothing that's a "I really really really want to try them"; they're more of a '"if the opportunity arose, I would quite like to..."

J

Jamboreene

Would love to go to a masquerade private ball, not one of those cult ones like the film "eyes wide open"
I would also like @Admin and I to be watched but that someone isn't allowed to join in, torture eh but what a turn on xx
I'll be up for that but i insist on bringing binoculars and a newspaper x

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Done most stuff I can think of right now but would love to it all again. Don't think its gonna happen though as I feel our sexy fun nights are almost at an end as far as swinging concerned

P

PRG978

Would love to go to a masquerade private ball, not one of those cult ones like the film "eyes wide open"
I would also like @Admin and I to be watched but that someone isn't allowed to join in, torture eh but what a turn on xx

One of mine is to watch a coupling making love whilst I'm watching.... So lets get it on :)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Yes lot of things. Tick every box it'll be on my bucket list. Just waiting for the green light from the lady in charge.
No rush Kaz but I am 36 you know, wrinkles are appearing and hair is disappearing :whistle:

B x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Yes lot of things. Tick every box it'll be on my bucket list. Just waiting for the green light from the lady in charge.
No rush Kaz but I am 36 you know, wrinkles are appearing and hair is disappearing :whistle:

B x
You old sod Balders :rofl::rofl::rofl:

N xxx

T

The_Bibas

seriously, too many rejections. Never know what to say now.
It's weird being on the outside looking in..
Is the grass greener?
I get hundreds of rejections..
It's part of the process...
And yes it pisses you off..
But don't show it because that comes across..

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3411

Well I will say this... ticked off one on my list at the fof (Ste). See, it CAN happen...