Sexual Wish List

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

Wheels

one or 2 stick in my head at the minute, one of them would have to be cuffed to a bed and to let a women have there way with me absolutely no blindfolds though as my body will fall apart. Another one would have to be to watch a couple (that I didn't know) just something I would like to experience.

22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
Being new to the scene there is much to try for us. Like many on the thread, so far much has been let downs or people 'backing out of the moment'... *Sigh*... We will keep on.. hopefully will stumble across some genuine people! X x

19 March 2015
Being new to the scene there is much to try for us. Like many on the thread, so far much has been let downs or people 'backing out of the moment'... *Sigh*... We will keep on.. hopefully will stumble across some genuine people! X x
There's a hell of a lot of genuine people here, but alas you're seeking another couple - so all four of you have to be attracted to each other and that click has to kind of be there.. It'll happen, just keep looking, mingling and interacting and who knows what it may lead to. :) x

22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
There's a hell of a lot of genuine people here, but alas you're seeking another couple - so all four of you have to be attracted to each other and that click has to kind of be there.. It'll happen, just keep looking, mingling and interacting and who knows what it may lead to. :) x
I think your right, on all fronts! ....as far as the attraction on all sides, it's led to some interesting conversations about the etiquette, when faced with a 'situation' and when does one 'take one for the team'!!!!!! :lol:

19 March 2015
I think your right, on all fronts! ....as far as the attraction on all sides, it's led to some interesting conversations about the etiquette, when faced with a 'situation' and when does one 'take one for the team'!!!!!! :lol:
Yeah that's always an issue between taking one for the team so you can have fun and enjoy an experience, to actually being all completely attracted x

Reactions: .Jophanie.
9 September 2017
Something I'd love to make come true is a little role play that goes like this; I'd be just sitting having a drink in a bar/club when a sexy woman just walks up to me and, without a word, takes me by the hand and leads me to a room with a two-way mirror where she procedes to fulfil my darkest sexual fantasies whilst we are being watched by a roomful of guys and gals who get so excited watching us that they start masturbating like mad which leads to the inevitable orgy.
Not one of my filthiest unfulfilled wishes but a nice one nevertheless.
p.s. any ladies out there able to offer their assistance in helping tick this one off? :whistle::mwah::sneaky:
In return, I'd obviously do my bit to tick one off your list:spankin:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Something I'd love to make come true is a little role play that goes like this; I'd be just sitting having a drink in a bar/club when a sexy woman just walks up to me and, without a word, takes me by the hand and leads me to a room with a two-way mirror where she procedes to fulfil my darkest sexual fantasies whilst we are being watched by a roomful of guys and gals who get so excited watching us that they start masturbating like mad which leads to the inevitable orgy.
Not one of my filthiest unfulfilled wishes but a nice one nevertheless.
p.s. any ladies out there able to offer their assistance in helping tick this one off? :whistle::mwah::sneaky:
In return, I'd obviously do my bit to tick one off your list:spankin:
Now that’s a goodun :whistle:

Reactions: Antogs