Sexy dreams

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’m not knocking nowt. it seems you are trying to be bit big for your boots? What you getting at today? Yesterday and the day before mate?
If anyone is it’s you , I’ve read a lot of your recent rants about the site ....
It’s about having fun which is something you seem to be missing the point ....
Pissing me off
I piss you off do I ? o_O Really???

Reactions: Dangerous690
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Think he's just saying have a wank ??
I was trying to be subtle but obviously I should have been blunt:palm::palm: ..... and yes he should lighten up and have a wank it’s medically proven to improve the mood ....
:lol: As they say a wank a day keeps the doctor away ..... :D

Reactions: Dangerous690
11 November 2019
I was trying to be subtle but obviously I should have been blunt:palm::palm: ..... and yes he should lighten up and have a wank it’s medically proven to improve the mood ....
:lol: As they say a wank a day keeps the doctor away ..... :D
Ok is that it mate?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
No threats just sound advice up to you if you listen
I don’t need advice from a newbie like you .... considering all the help I tried giving you when you booked into the wrong hotel and couldn’t find the club at the BB and just slagged the site off because you couldn’t find anyone to hold your hand , I think this is unwarranted but you obviously think your the sites “AlphaMale “ .... it amazes me the crap I have to take off single blokes on here just because I like a laugh , this isn’t a competition we are all wanting the same things , which is where all this ?? cones from ...

Reactions: Colin
11 November 2019
I don’t need advice from a newbie like you .... considering all the help I tried giving you when you booked into the wrong hotel and couldn’t find the club at the BB and just slagged the site off because you couldn’t find anyone to hold your hand , I think this is unwarranted but you obviously think your the sites “AlphaMale “ .... it amazes me the crap I have to take off single blokes on here just because I like a laugh , this isn’t a competition we are all wanting the same things , which is where all this ?? cones from ...
?