Sexy Smells

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Do you prefer your partner to wear perfume/aftershave? If so which?

Or do you prefer the more natural smell.

A friend of mine actually loves the smell of sweat. Now I much rather prefer a sexy smelling man. I'd say Spice bomb by Victor and Rolf on a guy is delicious mmmmm

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I grow them both, I have English and French lavender and use it for loads of things in the house, my jasmine climbs all around the French doors and smells delicious in the summer xx

Bet it looks beautiful too. I used to have French lavender in my garden but we moved and it's still there lol. Used to dry it out and put it in a small bag. Then stick it close to my bed. Works a treat and smells lovely x xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I love it when a guy/girl smells nice, certain fragrances turn me on Obsession is my all time fav. Don't like body odours I like cheese on toast and fish with chips I don't want to smell or taste it on someone ;) but another time certain fragrances can make me feel quite sick with an instant migraine, tends to be the spicy/herby ones used as top notes, I have lavender out the front of my house like a hedge row it has many great uses having studied aromatherapy I really do not make good use of it!
Now that takes me back... Obsession xxx

Reactions: Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I love it when a guy/girl smells nice, certain fragrances turn me on Obsession is my all time fav. Don't like body odours I like cheese on toast and fish with chips I don't want to smell or taste it on someone ;) but another time certain fragrances can make me feel quite sick with an instant migraine, tends to be the spicy/herby ones used as top notes, I have lavender out the front of my house like a hedge row it has many great uses having studied aromatherapy I really do not make good use of it!

Mmmm obssession is lovely xxxx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

Oh yeah I love scented candles. Yankee candles are my fave. Some really nice ones of them. Xxx
Yankee candle lover here too!

I'm odd with smells, I'm hyper sensitive, so nothing too strong. My son just been in the shower and I'm lounging on the bed but I can smell soap. It's burning my nostrils, making me sneeze and making my eyes water. Hate being so sensitive.:mad:

Also million for a guy or a lady is gorgeous too xxx
got a bit fed up with this as my son wears it, so it's a bit of a turn off now when men wear it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I love the scent of a woman - @Pearls , as such Dior, Poison (Hypnotic poison) but I also love that freshly out of the bath/shower smell with conditioned hair (I have a thing for hair) and her skin after she's rubbed cocoa butter and so on..
I just love the scent of feminism.

As for me, always wash ONLY with soap (aside from shampoo etc) always very clean and use Davidoff - cigars and aftershave lol :D
Davidoff and used to use Hugo Boss..Tommy Hilfiger for an every day kind of aftershave but yeah stuck with Davidoff for a few years now. Just love it, slightly sweet bit not too sweet.. bit musky, bit spicy..

Lynx, always use only Lynx antiperspirant. :D (y)

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
H

Hollynys

I'm a Chanel, Dior and Clarins kinda chick....fresh lilies in the bedroom. Love Yasmine & lavender.

Men have to smell great, no preference on aroma but prefer warm, musk based....something that makes me want to eat them.