Sexy Smells

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes do - if @Admin came home smelling of crumble, wouldn't you just melt :rofl:

Think I might even fancy a nibble of the big man

Well not crumble Mr F... I have no sweet tooth so it would have to be something sexy but roast chicken just doesnt cut it some what.... Think I will stick to champagne and am sure admin would enjoy a good nibble :whistle::sneaky:

:D a new definition of sexy smells... Admin A LA'crumble :D
It's true how some food smells can have sexy smells, even though not thinking of perfume etc..

Look at watermelon, grapefruit, passion fruit, kiwi, peaches, I think they are sexy and have sexy scents?
Or am I the odd one out on that :whistle:

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It's true how some food smells can have sexy smells, even though not thinking of perfume etc..

Look at watermelon, grapefruit, passion fruit, kiwi, peaches, I think they are sexy and have sexy scents?
I like peach :whistle:

Reactions: Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Oooh can i have a helping of admin crumble please hahhahahah xxxx

9 January 2016
City
Reading

I agree. There's a freshness about those smells, they invoke thoughts of calm, tranquility, sunshine - a lot of people feel sexier on holiday, walking around in skimpy clothing, warmth on their back, I think that has something to do with the emotion they stir

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I agree. There's a freshness about those smells, they invoke thoughts of calm, tranquility, sunshine - a lot of people feel sexier on holiday, walking around in skimpy clothing, warmth on their back, I think that has something to do with the emotion they stir
Coconut oil ;);)

Reactions: Admin