Sexy Underware For Men

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
I like tight boxer style trunks especially in black lycra. I also like them in fishnet or mesh.

Latex is always acceptable too....

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Can I remind everyone to be respectful to everyone for their preferences please?
There is no need to mock and have outcry over underwear like this for males. We have CD's, TV&Ts' on the site and I find comments like this very derogatory towards gents AND ladies who may have a fetish or kink for using such underwear.

It may be a 'laugh' to you, but we are an open minded site with tolerance towards others. If you wish to poke, judge or pass comment in such a manner, please do so in private messaging and not in the forums.

We are a tolerant site for ALL and I find this quite unacceptable - mocking what others may enjoy. We are non-judgemental in this lifestyle yet I am presented with people judging right now in front of me.

Keep it clean or your posts will be removed.
Admin.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I have already been asked to have comments removed which I have done. We as adults in this lifestyle are supposed to show tolerance and understanding towards others.
We don't mock people who are straight? Yet I see mockery here because there are underwear sets tailored towards men with fetishes for wearing ladies underwear?
I am saddened and obviously angry to see that we have such mockery taking place on this site. One thing we are proud to sustain is tolerance of others.

D

Deleted member 1402

I suppose this is a question for the ladies amogst us. Is there such a thing as sexy male underware and if so what is it?

I only ask as women have a huge varity of styles of underware some purely to excite and men out underware seems purely practical and terribly dull.
Lovehoney sells some, I have bought my fella a couple of pairs for when we go to dress down clubs. I used to have a playmate that always wore man thongs in clubs!

D

Deleted member 1030

I've often been jealous that girls get the best undies. Us guys are limited to silk boxers or the tight trunks that @Lola mentioned. In fact, I think that's the reason for quite a lot of blokes liking wearing women's undies. Certainly is for me lol
According to Lis, the male equivalent to lingerie is a good suit and, I must admit, I do feel like the dogs danglies in a decent whistle.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I've often been jealous that girls get the best undies. Us guys are limited to silk boxers or the tight trunks that @Lola mentioned. In fact, I think that's the reason for quite a lot of blokes liking wearing women's undies. Certainly is for me lol
According to Lis, the male equivalent to lingerie is a good suit and, I must admit, I do feel like the dogs danglies in a decent whistle.
This is it.. Sometimes when @Pearls gets dolled up to the nines in all her glory, and any lady really in fact.. Us men are left with what? Boxers.. That's about it.
I certainly at times feel like I could do more to plume my feathers in that respect.
There's just little really for men isn't there in that respect. :)

T

Theotherhalf

I prefare to go commando ..... Admin feel free to remove if the thought upsets anyone ;) ..... Actually the thought is upsetting me .... Admin please remove this post pleeeeeeeease!!!!!!

Reactions: SussexSwinger

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I prefare to go commando ..... Admin feel free to remove if the thought upsets anyone ;) ..... Actually the thought is upsetting me .... Admin please remove this post pleeeeeeeease!!!!!!
What I removed was comments showing complete ignorance and displeasure to ladies underwear tailored for men. On this site and in our lifestyle, I find it deeply shocking to see such blatant disregard for people's fetishes and kinks.
There is and was no need to poke fun at people for having a kink/fetish. This was the point. I have since removed the posts so no one will really see the context it was all written in.
So moving on.........

Commando. Yeah I enjoy that too.

T

Theotherhalf

What I removed was comments showing complete ignorance and displeasure to ladies underwear tailored for men. On this site and in our lifestyle, I find it deeply shocking to see such blatant disregard for people's fetishes and kinks.
There is and was no need to poke fun at people for having a kink/fetish. This was the point. I have since removed the posts so no one will really see the context it was all written in.
So moving on.........

Commando. Yeah I enjoy that too.

I am aware . I am part of a scene with many friends with different tastes and personalities, have even parties at pink punters in Milton Keynes on a few occasion (awesome night out for a straight bloke) I do not , and never will judge . My post was ment as comedy to try to move forward and if I have caused any of fence to anyone I am sincerely sorry !! Now moving on ... My real answer is my fave undies for me to wear are whatever looks good on the floor!!! ;)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I am aware . I am part of a scene with many friends with different tastes and personalities, have even parties at pink punters in Milton Keynes on a few occasion (awesome night out for a straight bloke) I do not , and never will judge . My post was ment as comedy to try to move forward and if I have caused any of fence to anyone I am sincerely sorry !! Now moving on ... My real answer is my fave undies for me to wear are whatever looks good on the floor!!! ;)
None taken by me at all..
Ahh Pink Punters, I have heard a lot about them from somewhere.. Just can't think where from off the top of my head.
And I agree with the latter part of your post :D :bouncy: