Sexy Underware For Men

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Dont particulary like thongs on guys.. Mr F did once trot around in a club in a leopard print mankini, he won it on the night.. comedy value was ace..
leather hot pants and tanned torso,s oh yes.. Wouldnt do for us all to like the same now would it!!
And yes must admit.. when im in basque ect ... mr F does say meh! Pass me my black boxers.. :(

D

Deleted member 1402

Dont particulary like thongs on guys.. Mr F did once trot around in a club in a leopard print mankini, he won it on the night.. comedy value was ace..
leather hot pants and tanned torso,s oh yes.. Wouldnt do for us all to like the same now would it!!
And yes must admit.. when im in basque ect ... mr F does say meh! Pass me my black boxers.. :(
Pictures of Mr F in a mankini please! :D

M

meet_the_fockers

Whats not to like..

Attachments

• rBVaHFYcfmaAEq1iAACs5cLf2_w666.jpg
    rBVaHFYcfmaAEq1iAACs5cLf2_w666.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: Admin
T

Theotherhalf

None taken by me at all..
Ahh Pink Punters, I have heard a lot about them from somewhere.. Just can't think where from off the top of my head.
And I agree with the latter part of your post :D :bouncy:
Pink punters is an awesome club for a polite funny single straight bloke ;) u just have to be secure in who you are , ive had great fun there when I used to work in mk. So many idiotic straight blokes won't go because it's L,B,G,T that it removes the idiots , straight ladies go to avoid them ;)

T

Theotherhalf

When I was working in France we decided to go to the local lido (12 mod security officers) we told one lad that the French etiquette for swimming pools was you had to wear speedos and a swimming hat ... Went into changing room came out all of us wearing swimming shorts except him in bright red speedos and hat pmsl

D

Deleted member 1402

When I was working in France we decided to go to the local lido (12 mod security officers) we told one lad that the French etiquette for swimming pools was you had to wear speedos and a swimming hat ... Went into changing room came out all of us wearing swimming shorts except him in bright red speedos and hat pmsl
I cringe at speedo's! :lol: