Shared Usernames

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Hey everybody.

This is our first forum post, well more of a question really. We have noticed some of you couples have shared profiles and some have separate profiles.

How do people feel about couples who share a profile? Is it confusing for you to know which one of us you're talking to? Do you lovely people prefer couples to have separate profiles?

From my perspective we thought about having separate accounts but we decided it best to show we're a couple and what we're both interested in. I was fearful of having loads of unwanted messages from single fellas (no offence fellas, but we're a package deal).

Thoughts please.

Kaz x

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Don't really mind and total understand your position on getting to much mail.. you can quiet clearly see when there is a shared profile IE like yours the N separates you both and the majority of Couples profiles are very similar.. it only gets confusing when you don't know who's posted unlike yours above which quite clearly says Kaz :tiphat:

Reactions: Baldrick and Sammy
D

Deleted member 3175

We're on as a couple and generally it's me (Mrs S) that replies generally with a xxx at the end. If Mr G replies he generally puts G at the end.
We decided to have a joint one as it's a thing we both want and can use it together x x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We are a couple so it makes sense to be a couple here, single profiles are just not for us, we are married and always do everything together in this lifestyle so our account reflects that.
Becoming a couple after meeting in real life as a few have here I can understand doing a couple profile, it's the ones that have never met and do a couple profile I don't get and tbh we do not approve of x

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
There should be a mark or like M or F just so you know who and which one your talking to!

D

Deleted member 1030

If someone on a couple's account says something interesting and I want to reply, in a gender-specific manner, I will check the account. Same if I want to send a PM or a chat message.
With this in mind, we state clearly on our profile "Nearly always 'Me' (male half) posting on here. Lis's posts are blue moon events."
However, if someone gets it wrong, it's usually mildly amusing and never the end of the world.
We are a couple, we come as a package. It makes sense to have a couple's account.

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Hey everybody.

This is our first forum post, well more of a question really. We have noticed some of you couples have shared profiles and some have separate profiles.

How do people feel about couples who share a profile? Is it confusing for you to know which one of us you're talking to? Do you lovely people prefer couples to have separate profiles?

From my perspective we thought about having separate accounts but we decided it best to show we're a couple and what we're both interested in. I was fearful of having loads of unwanted messages from single fellas (no offence fellas, but we're a package deal).

Thoughts please.

Kaz x
Excellent first forum post! (y) welcome to the forums and great to see you stepping out here. x
We have our work accounts, and our fun account (this one). It's as simple as that for us. :)
However it's mostly me (Mr) posting.
We are a couple so it makes sense to be a couple here, single profiles are just not for us, we are married and always do everything together in this lifestyle so our account reflects that.
Exactly. xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6127
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
If we send a message or reply to one, we always ask who we are talking too if it's a couple. Regardless who it is we will always sign the message with either Mr or Mrs Brum.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
2 September 2016
City
Preston
It's funny I (Mr Nix) was thinking of posting a similar question, but the other way round, after chatting with a single account and finding that their partner was also on here (I won't name names but they'll probably know who they are :)).
The reason that got me wondering was that we are only interested in meeting other couples so although we will always respond to any messages or comments and certainly don't mind chatting, we don't necessarily look at the profile in quite the same way, which is a shame.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It's funny I (Mr Nix) was thinking of posting a similar question, but the other way round, after chatting with a single account and finding that their partner was also on here (I won't name names but they'll probably know who they are :)).
The reason that got me wondering was that we are only interested in meeting other couples so although we will always respond to any messages or comments and certainly don't mind chatting, we don't necessarily look at the profile in quite the same way, which is a shame.
Hmm. Interesting... and somewhat a shame too?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We are a couple but in the main it is me Looby that posts. Lew is dyslexic so finds the written word more difficult but you will know who has written what ....
Xx
Yes but most of us know and will support Lew 100% :love: :)

D

Deleted member 6127

Had a SG account here and then met a gorgeous SF on SS and we've now set up a couples account and no longer use our single accounts.

It has been great sharing an account and we sign with T (Mr) or C (Miss) and old timers will see my :0)) is still there..

Here's too so much fun on SS as a couple and having been an SG we always reply to their messages :0)) xxxx

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
We use a couples account mainly because, we'll we are a couple and we only play as a couple. It's usually Mr online admittedly. D has never really been that bothered by the online stuff being a bit of a technophobe she would rather read the msgs that I point out to her that she may find interesting. I never make any secret of the fact that it is me online. Whenever I msg a couples account I always assume I'm talking to a couple until the person online at the time says otherwise, so there's never really been an issue with who is online.