Shared Usernames

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Don't really mind and total understand your position on getting to much mail.. you can quiet clearly see when there is a shared profile IE like yours the N separates you both and the majority of Couples profiles are very similar.. it only gets confusing when you don't know who's posted unlike yours above which quite clearly says Kaz :tiphat:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Good first post !

Myself and @Sammy are a couple but have separate profiles, purely because I was on here way before Sammy, though we are thinking about a couples profile !

I know standard etiquette is always to assume we are replying to a couple, but I do like it when the poster indicates which one is posting Julie of @Nigel&Julie is particularly good at this with her trademark sign of xxjxx, it does enable a more considered reply :tiphat:
Yeah we would assume you were a single guy on first glance. Although we are getting to know who are couples through chat it is not always immediately apparent
Kaz x

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Only thing I find confusing about couples accounts is which person you're talking to; most times people seem to tag with their name in replies and quite often it seems to be one person on more than the other, apart from that no trouble at all with couples accounts. We considered it (Myself and @cinnamon_giggles) but after a chat we decided to have separate accounts which has worked well I think as we do play separately as well as together and chat to different people. :)
We would only play as a couple but we do talk to other people individually.
Kaz x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
We're on as a couple and generally it's me (Mrs S) that replies generally with a xxx at the end. If Mr G replies he generally puts G at the end.
We decided to have a joint one as it's a thing we both want and can use it together x x
G for Mr. Xx for Mrs. Lol.
There should be a SS key to remember all the different signatures :rofl:
X

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
We are a couple so it makes sense to be a couple here, single profiles are just not for us, we are married and always do everything together in this lifestyle so our account reflects that.
Becoming a couple after meeting in real life as a few have here I can understand doing a couple profile, it's the ones that have never met and do a couple profile I don't get and tbh we do not approve of x
So Pearls who is your other half? Do you have a shared profile?
X

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
There should be a mark or like M or F just so you know who and which one your talking to!
I do think as this is fun, we should know which party youe taking to cause you may flirt (Innocently) but talking to guy embarrassing .
i think Baldrick would agree with you here. Sometimes it's nice to know which person you're talking to. I don't mind though :whistle:

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Excellent first forum post! (y) welcome to the forums and great to see you stepping out here. x
We have our work accounts, and our fun account (this one). It's as simple as that for us. :)
However it's mostly me (Mr) posting.

Exactly. xx
Thanks very much. We were gonna direct message admin about shared profiles but decided to get other members views.
We're looking forward to getting to know everybody in the forums now I've sussed out how it works :)
X

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
It's funny I (Mr Nix) was thinking of posting a similar question, but the other way round, after chatting with a single account and finding that their partner was also on here (I won't name names but they'll probably know who they are :)).
The reason that got me wondering was that we are only interested in meeting other couples so although we will always respond to any messages or comments and certainly don't mind chatting, we don't necessarily look at the profile in quite the same way, which is a shame.
We are looking for couples also and bi-fem. We have avoided initiating a chat with a single gent to find out later he was part of a couple. This is part of what led to our question.
Kaz x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Had a SG account here and then met a gorgeous SF on SS and we've now set up a couples account and no longer use our single accounts.

It has been great sharing an account and we sign with T (Mr) or C (Miss) and old timers will see my :0)) is still there..

Here's too so much fun on SS as a couple and having been an SG we always reply to their messages :0)) xxxx
We always reply to messages too.
Kaz x

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Mr Never works away all week, so I, Miss Never is usually the one posting.
Mr N isn't keen on writing posts and says I'm much better at it lol
I agree it can be confusing but that's half the fun. As you get chatting to people you can generally tell if it's male or female Tbh xx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Sorry for the :jacked: folks. I haven't had the time to reply to everyone till today.
Thanks for all your input. We have decided to initial our posts and chats from now on.

BTW we will respond to anyone who sends us a message. We are never rude to anyone. We look forward to getting to know you all.
Kaz xxx

N

No longer with us

We are on here as a couple but it's me (Her) that does all the chatting
I do try and keep him up to date with the goings on but he doesn't like typing so leaves it up to me
However he is quite interested in the media :whistle::whistle::whistle:

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
We are on here as a couple but it's me (Her) that does all the chatting
I do try and keep him up to date with the goings on but he doesn't like typing so leaves it up to me
However he is quite interested in the media :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Good to hear you chat keep talking :collar:

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I knew my ex partner from somewhere else but we both joined here and got together through here, we also set up a joint account but as of this week she is no longer here, I think if you are a couple then a joint account is what it should be. X