Shibari - should i go back to it?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
Ok, Seeing as I tied it, I may as well show it :D

As you can see the pic is majorly doctored in an attempt to spare the blushes of the lovely ladies that may view it.

So, this is the Hishi Karada crotch tie
Karada Crotch 300 pxls 2.jpg

Antogs xx

9 September 2017
So, tonight I decided to tie a rope corset.
Talk about hot and sweaty :rofl:

Once again I must stress this tie would look a helluva lot better (ie: sexier) on a sexy woman than it does on me but I can only deal the cards I've been dealt :cool:

Anyway, this tie quickly burns rope and I had to use 90ft in total.
I used 3 x 30ft in different colours to emphasise each length.

Rope Corset 1b 250 pxls.jpg Rope Corset 3 250 pxls.jpg Rope Corset Close Up.jpg

Antogs xx

Reactions: Therapon

Arb

3 September 2017
City
Oxford
@Antogs impressive that you can tie those on your own!
And your right it’s amazing how quickly you can use up 30m of rope!

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So, tonight I decided to tie a rope corset.
Talk about hot and sweaty :rofl:

Once again I must stress this tie would look a helluva lot better (ie: sexier) on a sexy woman than it does on me but I can only deal the cards I've been dealt :cool:

Anyway, this tie quickly burns rope and I had to use 90ft in total.
I used 3 x 30ft in different colours to emphasise each length.

View attachment 55876 View attachment 55878 View attachment 55879

Antogs xx
Fantastic, I want one :D

D

Deleted member 8626

On this theme I have been interested in rope work for a long time and like some of the posters on here find it very difficult to find someone to practice on, however this does not stop me practicing on myself, which does limit the work you can do. @Sammy I also agree with your comment on needing a physical attraction with someone to tie up, I think if you have that attraction then you want to make that person look amazing tied up but it also heightens the sexual pleasure you feel when you see them tied up. The female body is a beautiful thing especially when it is bound in rope.

9 September 2017
On this theme I have been interested in rope work for a long time and like some of the posters on here find it very difficult to find someone to practice on, however this does not stop me practicing on myself, which does limit the work you can do. @Sammy I also agree with your comment on needing a physical attraction with someone to tie up, I think if you have that attraction then you want to make that person look amazing tied up but it also heightens the sexual pleasure you feel when you see them tied up. The female body is a beautiful thing especially when it is bound in rope.

I totally agree with every word of this post (y)