Shibari - should i go back to it?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

Got my Boy Scouts bag for knots....now I’m thinking of advanced work here. Going to keep me occupied during the winter....Miss C fancy helping me get a new badge xxxx :0)) T

D

Deleted member 6485

Crossed my mind but I (fairly) recently removed ALL pictures of my cock from my media albums as an act of respect for viewers (not easy when you're a bit of an exhibitionist :rofl:)

Antogs xx
If you had nothing but cock pics in your gallery, i would understand. But your selection was varied anyway...there was no need to remove them IMHO xx

Reactions: Antogs
9 September 2017
Where can we purchase rope for Shibari?

There are loads of places online. I simply got mine from Lovehoney. £10 for 10m of really nice soft cotton rope. :D
They have a variety of colours too :cool:

And to give you an idea of how much you may need each of the ties I have shown used 10m.
I'm fairly big so obviously, that has an effect on the amount of rope each tie requires.
The ties I've done can easily be embellished which, again, would require more rope.

You can get it a bit cheaper from other places but as an unlimited member, I get everything delivered next day for free. (y)

Antogs xx

Arb

3 September 2017
City
Oxford
Where can we purchase rope for Shibari?

Some good tutorials here for a start Symtoys | Bondage 101: Two-Column Weave a lot of them are fairly simple to tie, I’m used to rope so find it very easy and relaxing to create things.

Hopefully when I have more time I can get a little more creative and share here, at the moment what I have is private.
Suspension is trickier, but have a go with some of the simple harnesses first x

D

Deleted member 10827

If you had nothing but cock pics in your gallery, i would understand. But your selection was varied anyway...there was no need to remove them IMHO xx
All our naughty stuffs in private in the naughty folder pmsl and so much more on our external hard drive

Reactions: Pearls