Shoe fetish

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
The most I ever paid was £1800 but there are only three pairs made, they're in the attic somewhere with the spiders :eek:

If Kaz spent £1800 on a pair of shoes, I'd take her to the nearest farrier and have them nail the feckers on her feet. :whistle::D:D

B x

D

Deleted member 6127

I feel your pain! I'm a size 8 with wide feet, so no lovely sexy shoes here! Any recommendations always welcome! Sx
They have some great ones at the BBB in Birmingham as they do shoes and thigh boots for men too, they will measure you up and they don't cost anymore for custom made (y)(y) Cxxx

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3175

They have some great ones at the BBB in Birmingham as they do shoes and thigh boots for men too, they will measure you up and they don't cost anymore for custom made (y)(y) Cxxx

Ohhh do they have a website? S G would kill me if we went all the way to Birmingham for shoes! Sx

D

Deleted member 6127

If you go on the BBB website they list all the traders, then you can look on your preferred trader web page. Cxxx