What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Shoes... Heels and stockings...

Lips_Pearls

PV
Sprtr
I, okay WE both have a huge thing for high heels, stockings, boots..
For me, Mr, I really enjoy seeing Mrs in one of her absolutely stunning camisole, stockings and a damn good pair of killer heels.

Boots... wow boots. Calf length boots and stockings. It just really works for me. Boots, heels stockings.. Amazing.

I wouldn't wear em myself mind you haha :D
What do you think?
Sorry for the image quality, but this is *exactly* what I mean

6.jpg

K

Kinky Queen Bee

For me, Mr, I really enjoy seeing Mrs in one of her absolutely stunning camisole, stockings and a damn good pair of killer heels.

Boots... wow boots. Calf length boots and stockings. It just really works for me. Boots, heels stockings.. Amazing.

What do you think?
Sorry for the image quality, but this is *exactly* what I mean.. :whistle::whistle: :serial_Flasher: :cool_off:

View attachment 377
Stop being so excited to see your woman all dolled up to take pictures. Your excitement is so awesome inspiring.

Admin

Admin
One of my favourite Whiskey's is Isle of Jura.
I have many of them here, but left one there after staying over - after a party!
The one that is there, is Isle of Jura 10 year.. oops :p

@

@j_cider

I love the look of a nice pair of FMBs on a lady but there's nothing that can beat being with a woman in some sexy heels and stockings,the feel as you run your hand up her long legs upto her crotch is just a massive turn on

P

PRG978

What do you think?

View attachment 377
Very very sexy, thanks for sharing :)

P

PRG978

Yeah especially when your girlfriend/wife is wearing them too.... Rubbing bodies together in nylon is amazing

Lace

PV
Sprtr

What do you think?

View attachment 377
Great legs xx

I love to dress up for the guys. I feel more sexie wearing stockings and heels. I know some of the hotel clerks are checking me out when I meet other guys with my husband, since sometimes I do dress like a slut. I do wear high heel boots, and shoes. Corsets,mini skirts,yoga pants.

Last edited:

Admin

Admin
Oh @Leah there is nothing sexier than a lady wearing high heel boots, knee length boots or killer heels...
I think a nice shape boot (knee length) brings out the curves of a sexy lady..

And @Shiraz stockings and corsets indeed! :whipping: