Shoes... Heels and stockings...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
I, okay WE both have a huge thing for high heels, stockings, boots..
For me, Mr, I really enjoy seeing Mrs in one of her absolutely stunning camisole, stockings and a damn good pair of killer heels.

Boots... wow boots. Calf length boots and stockings. It just really works for me. Boots, heels stockings.. Amazing.

I wouldn't wear em myself mind you haha :D
What do you think?
Sorry for the image quality, but this is *exactly* what I mean

6.jpg

K

Kinky Queen Bee

For me, Mr, I really enjoy seeing Mrs in one of her absolutely stunning camisole, stockings and a damn good pair of killer heels.

Boots... wow boots. Calf length boots and stockings. It just really works for me. Boots, heels stockings.. Amazing.

What do you think?
Sorry for the image quality, but this is *exactly* what I mean.. :whistle::whistle: :serial_Flasher: :cool_off:

View attachment 377
Stop being so excited to see your woman all dolled up to take pictures. Your excitement is so awesome inspiring.

Reactions: Admin
M

mr&mrs sparks

It must be a man thing cos I am begging my Mrs to get some stockings and high heels :D:D

M

mr&mrs sparks

Well we can't turn an offer like that down now can I. Wat whisky I love whisky mmm special licking it off some one lol:p:p

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
One of my favourite Whiskey's is Isle of Jura.
I have many of them here, but left one there after staying over - after a party!
The one that is there, is Isle of Jura 10 year.. oops :p

Reactions: mr&mrs sparks
@

@j_cider

I love the look of a nice pair of FMBs on a lady but there's nothing that can beat being with a woman in some sexy heels and stockings,the feel as you run your hand up her long legs upto her crotch is just a massive turn on

M

mr&mrs sparks

I think it's perfect to see gorgoues pair legs in stocking and sexy heels or knee high boots so sexy with a sexy thong or lace even better if naked :arse:

P

PRG978

What do you think?

View attachment 377

Very very sexy, thanks for sharing :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
My thing is tights... Love the feeling of the nylon against my body, always makes me very hard

Indeed, I for one love the feeling of tights and stockings - very very sexy indeed. ;)

P

PRG978

Yeah especially when your girlfriend/wife is wearing them too.... Rubbing bodies together in nylon is amazing

22 March 2015
City
Tenby

What do you think?

View attachment 377
Great legs xx

L

Leah

I love to dress up for the guys. I feel more sexie wearing stockings and heels. I know some of the hotel clerks are checking me out when I meet other guys with my husband, since sometimes I do dress like a slut. I do wear high heel boots, and shoes. Corsets,mini skirts,yoga pants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Admin and Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Well I am a big fan of corsets and actually do waist training also..
I enjoy wearing them out with stockings to finish off a very classy look xxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh @Leah there is nothing sexier than a lady wearing high heel boots, knee length boots or killer heels...
I think a nice shape boot (knee length) brings out the curves of a sexy lady..

And @Shiraz stockings and corsets indeed! :whipping:

Reactions: Lace