Simple

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Cock pic or face pic or fanny pic.......What do you prefer, for me it has to be face every time, as someone said on here..I would rather open the wrapper than see what is inside.

M

meet_the_fockers

Face, I do like to see a little of the contents, but less is more, splayed open kebabs, aren't for me.Neither are pictures of row upon row of upstanding, cocks. At the end of the day, it's not the fanny or cock, I/we will be meeting, well hopefully not on a first meet in the local!! it's the person. We all have one or the other.. Which are all aesthetically pretty much the same.
A pretty face does it for me everytime! Less is more.
Right I'm off to hide me fanny pics :rofl:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Face pic every time for me. For the exhibitionists, maybe a full body pic if they really want to shows off thier bits

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

I prefer a full - or close to full - body pic. Even if the face is blurred-out, it can still give you a better idea about who the person is than just a face pic.... and certainly more idea than a cock/pussy shot!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
S

smutwizard

If you're going to meet someone you'll want to recognise them by their face so it makes sense to me that profile pictures are of that - can't go around trying to recognise people by their arse ;)

C

Curious

Stalking advice available here.

Terms & conditions apply:
...all advice dispensed free of charge
...all advice dispensed whilst in bed
...all participants must be naked
...all advice is a load of rubbish

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rofl: