Single Guys

• Thread starter Marky191268
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

For me i enjoy a bit of flirting but when it becomes full on flirting or crude talk all the time then it becomes a bit much. Id say judge each couple on their own merits. And dont go straight in with dirty talk. Show an interest in getting to know both members of the couple and if a couple isnt responsive then you know not to.pursue. Just trying to help x

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

And @Mark its not about giving up just learn from what people are saying and adapt. If something isnt working which looking at your recent posts, it isnt, then adapt the way you operate. Xx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
D

Deleted member 3289

You know what, I'm not going to give you a list of things I like in a guy. I'd say just be you but be a gentleman at the same time, if someone doesn't like your personality after that, then you're either not compatible or they don't know a good thing when they've come across it. Obviously you're a lovely man otherwise you wouldn't be allowed on here :)
I like your sentiments @TheBrunetteandtheSexToy . Goes for everyone in all sorts of situations...show respect...and be yourself...then accept that people want different things and compatibility works both ways...

I realise though as much as the next guy @Marky191268 how frustrating this may be if your balls are exploding!

M

Marky191268

Well thanks for all your help, what showing your bum has anything to do with it I don't know

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sorry but still confused, some couples like flirting and others don't, the flirting maybe naughty.
I am sure you will get there @Marky191268 okay? It's all about finding the right balance. The people you are chatting with will tell you what is, and what is not acceptable..
hang on in there. (y)

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 2610

It is difficult being a SG on any site. As with any other social gathering you go to pub, club etc you strike up a conversation and see how it goes. If you are looking to get laid straight away then, well say no more. Would you start a conversation with a lady and after 10 mins ask if she wants a shag, no or if you do then watch out for those slaps. The same principle applies here, chat, get to know the SL or couple see how it progress's. Rome wasn't built in a day nor are friendships. In my opinion most people on the site are weary of SG, either from bad experiences or not interested.
For me it took over 5 months of trying to get a certain gorgeous lady to talk with me and I'm so glad I kept trying (felt like stalking and at times I was uncomfortable just saying hello for that reason). Many times I felt like throwing in the towel and becoming a monk, but you just be yourself if people don't like it then it's their loss.
One last point, I do think it's rude if you say hello to people and they do not reply, even if they just say thanks but no thanks. Curiosity goes both ways. xx

M

meet_the_fockers

It is difficult being a SG on any site. As with any other social gathering you go to pub, club etc you strike up a conversation and see how it goes. If you are looking to get laid straight away then, well say no more. Would you start a conversation with a lady and after 10 mins ask if she wants a shag, no or if you do then watch out for those slaps. The same principle applies here, chat, get to know the SL or couple see how it progress's. Rome wasn't built in a day nor are friendships. In my opinion most people on the site are weary of SG, either from bad experiences or not interested.
For me it took over 5 months of trying to get a certain gorgeous lady to talk with me and I'm so glad I kept trying (felt like stalking and at times I was uncomfortable just saying hello for that reason). Many times I felt like throwing in the towel and becoming a monk, but you just be yourself if people don't like it then it's their loss.
One last point, I do think it's rude if you say hello to people and they do not reply, even if they just say thanks but no thanks. Curiosity goes both ways. xx
And this is why. I have the upmost respect.. for this lovely gent. :love: @SexyTatts .... xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Exactly...:)