Single Guys

• Thread starter Marky191268
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
29 September 2015
City
London
It all depends on who you speak to and how your dynamic is with them. With some you can say what you want/feel and that is welcome. However, many may not like that approach.

Swinging is no different to talking to others in real life. Same rules apply. We all just share an interest in sex and that is our common ground.

There's many who I can be frank and open about in my approach. Others a bit more subtle and then others where they'll have to suss it out for themselves what I'm thinking, as I won't be very open in my approach.

It's just how they say 'different strokes for different folks' - the thing is, on here we all love a particular stroke lol

D

Deleted member 1402

Sorry but still confused, some couples like flirting and others don't, the flirting maybe naughty.
not read all the thread yet, I'm replying as I go along.
There is flirting and sleazy. Just coming out with "I wanna slide down your harley" mid chat, to me is a bit sleazy, especially if you've not met that person.
This of course is just my opinion.

D

Deleted member 1402

With most single guys, I prefer to approach them first, otherwise I don't have much patience to chat, as a lot of guys think that because you have chatted, even a hello, they assume they are guaranteed a shag.
Flirting can be fun, but when it turns to sleazy, it's an instant turn off. Just because I occasionally swing, doesn't mean I want to be spoken to in a crude way. Be respectful. Don't keep thinking sex, sex, sex.

M

meet_the_fockers

It all depends on who you speak to and how your dynamic is with them. With some you can say what you want/feel and that is welcome. However, many may not like that approach.

Swinging is no different to talking to others in real life. Same rules apply. We all just share an interest in sex and that is our common ground.

There's many who I can be frank and open about in my approach. Others a bit more subtle and then others where they'll have to suss it out for themselves what I'm thinking, as I won't be very open in my approach.

It's just how they say 'different strokes for different folks' - the thing is, on here we all love a particular stroke lol
And another brilliant response.. pops.
Damn i choose good freinds. Mmwahhh

N

Nanook

Well as a single guy living in the Philippines it is very easy to find a young lady to date but getting into the swinging scene can be difficult as most enjoy once they have tried but they are always shy to try

Reactions: Admin
M

MickeyBlueBalls

i feel like a newbie again now i need to say hello to all these new lovely members :)
Hey mate, hope all's better whatever has happened. I am a newbie. Joined in July. Gimme a shout on chat sometime, be good to introduce myself properly.

N

NigelandJulie

But I always chat to both members of a couple. Decided to keep chat clean from now on
As admin / pearls said on one of their posts about giving you hints / tips... i agree you do speak to both members of the couple, and we was up for meeting you, but you let yourself down on your second line of chat to Julie on night which put a end to any chance you had of meeting us, not having a go at you just trying to help point you in right direction. Nigel

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
M

Marky191268

As admin / pearls said on one of their posts about giving you hints / tips... i agree you do speak to both members of the couple, and we was up for meeting you, but you let yourself down on your second line of chat to Julie on night which put a end to any chance you had of meeting us, not having a go at you just trying to help point you in right direction. Nigel
And I have learnt my lesson from that. I really regret that but appreciate you both still follow me Nigel. I am trying to get used to being single and I was out of order

N

NigelandJulie

There are a lot of single guys on here and we are up for meeting some of them, but you have to make yourself better than all the others, we have been chatting to one guy, who have'nt said a word out of place, and it was Julie who moved it up a gear at her pace when she was happy enough to do so, sadly that weekend got cancelled due to Julie's dad being taken ill but not forgotten.

D

Deleted member 3411

You know....I thought being an SG was hard, but being part of a couple with one half away is kinda worse. I've never been so well behaved, and I'm not even expected to BE this good

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I think Marky it all comes down to good old fashioned compatibility - ying & yang.
I'm fussy when meeting couples and go off the mind set not just about me being a lucky single guy to be meeting a couple but also a couple being lucky enough to meet me.
Cocky? I hope not. Confident I think so.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think Marky it all comes down to good old fashioned compatibility - ying & yang.
I'm fussy when meeting couples and go off the mind set not just about me being a lucky single guy to be meeting a couple but also a couple being lucky enough to meet me.
Cocky? I hope not. Confident I think so.
You are confident Hun which is great and very respectful xx