Site Mentor

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Should we consider adding site mentors?

• Total voters
19 March 2015
It's been suggested to us previously, that it would be great having a dedicated site mentor/guide.
Do you think it would help other members, especially newbies, by having a mentor around the site who can walk them through everything they need to do?

If so, is it something you yourself would be prepared to do? Or do you know of someone who you think would be suitable to do this?
Thanks all x

19 March 2015
Fantastic idea who ever put forward the suggestion. Definately think it would help the new members x
It's something we thought about previously but at the time no one was interested. It was then brought up again recently and I agreed that we should ask again to see what people's opinions are.
One of the biggest things here is acclimatisation, especially if coming from another site. So a mentor is one way of helping others get to grips with it.
It's one thing as staff helping and advising people - which we all do, but something else having a member(s) as mentors. x

Reactions: Sammy and Therapon
24 November 2015
Ano offense but a single female mentoring randy newbies from a certain site would be like lambs to the slaughter

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I have some questions please.

Would a member be mentoring 1 person at a time or multiple people at once?

Would the mentor be assigned the newbies by staff or just mentor the newbies as they see them?

What's the pay like? (That one is a joke :D).

I think this is a good idea and actually think that @Vanezza would be excellent at this.

B x

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

Would the mentor be assigned the newbies by staff or just mentor the newbies as they see them?

I think this is a good idea and actually think that @Vanezza would be excellent at this.

B x

Really :eek: thank you for the vote of confidence :)

Vxxx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

B x
We have a Drama Queen back ...:rofl: someone had to be the first to get it ...:D:D

D

Deleted member 3657

@Kwaka_Rider this is right up your street
Bloody hell @Admin , where's the "informative" button gone......

I'm not so sure MSL. I've tried to help in the past, new guys especially, explained the etiquette and so on and got ignored by them and they carried on regardless. Happened just recently. Funny that none of them are still about.

Thank you though, but you've seen my frustration recently and that was me being polite lol

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Bloody hell @Admin , where's the "informative" button gone......

I'm not so sure MSL. I've tried to help in the past, new guys especially, explained the etiquette and so on and got ignored by them and they carried on regardless. Happened just recently. Funny that none of them are still about.

Thank you though, but you've seen my frustration recently and that was me being polite lol

@Admin can confirm but I believe this is about what they need to do to get their account set up and where/how to navigate the site. It's not about etiquette as I understand it.

Reactions: Sammy

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
@Admin can confirm but I believe this is about what they need to do to get their account set up and where/how to navigate the site. It's not about etiquette as I understand it.
Indeed, this is more about finding their way around the site and understanding how things work here, although admittedly etiquette may also play a part.
If a newbie joins and is stuck, then the purpose of the mentor would be to guide them and show them around. Send them links, send them info and generally give a helping hand so they can acclimatise easier. :)

D

Deleted member 3657

Indeed, this is more about finding their way around the site and understanding how things work here, although admittedly etiquette may also play a part.
If a newbie joins and is stuck, then the purpose of the mentor would be to guide them and show them around. Send them links, send them info and generally give a helping hand so they can acclimatise easier. :)
@MP386 knows every nook and cranny.

T

The_Bibas

It's been suggested to us previously, that it would be great having a dedicated site mentor/guide.
Do you think it would help other members, especially newbies, by having a mentor around the site who can walk them through everything they need to do?

If so, is it something you yourself would be prepared to do? Or do you know of someone who you think would be suitable to do this?
Thanks all x
OK. . I know I was for this idea before and even suggested an ideal candidate... But from what I can see there are more members.. More of whom are confused .
It would be a very time consuming role now ..
Maybe an idiots guide to setting up their profiles would be a better option .. One written in layman terms and not by @Admin..
Sorry hun but you speak binary and dos.....
Most members struggle to read let alone navigate the site...

But I still think a point of reference would be a help rather than a mentor as such...

Xxxbibaxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Maybe an idiots guide to setting up their profiles would be a better option .. One written in layman terms and not by @Admin..
Sorry hun but you speak binary and dos....
Am I really that bad? :cautious: :whistle: :D x
OK. . I know I was for this idea before and even suggested an ideal candidate... But from what I can see there are more members.. More of whom are confused .
It would be a very time consuming role now ..
Sorry hun but you speak binary and dos.....
Most members struggle to read let alone navigate the site...

But I still think a point of reference would be a help rather than a mentor as such...

Xxxbibaxxx

Yes points taken on board... x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Have added a poll for more feedback, with the question of - should we consider adding mentors.
If you could vote, that would be really appreciated. Thanks all..
Willing to give it a go as a Mentor if I get a shiny badge (y) Yes we are a couple but I don't see that being one sex or the other would help, couples tend to be either trusted more by unsure ladies or ignored by arrogant men. I have already got a lesson plan but currently its in my head... and I'm drunk... Oh dear, ignore me. :D

N xxx