• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Site Updates

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello Sexy Peeps,
Over the coming months we have lots of new goodies arriving..
Some addressing existing issues, some fixing certain things and others will be completely new and introduced for the better of the site.

bearing in mind we have extensive features on the site, including a hugely popular gallery with videos as well as photos.
An extensive messaging system and a whole lot more...

But...
What would YOU like to see added or introduced, if anything at all?
Feel free to add, anything you would like to see added to the site that you think may add more to the site making it a far better user experience.

Many thanks
Admin x

MOTM

18 July 2015
This site is highly moderated so with this in mind all you have to do Mr @Bansheewarrior is give one of us a shout and we can edit for you, most of the time if we see something that needs it we tend to edit anyway, hope this helps x

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
hahaha you're bonkers..
okay I will see what I can pull out of my black hat for you my lil sugar cube xx

Reactions: Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We have most of them in the staff room, oh and leather sofas, discos after 8 and a skittle machine, working on the M&M one xx

Reactions: Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

No to number 22, however I might consider 18, definitely number 17

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Come on folks seriously ... get your grey matters working.. thoughts ideas?? Anything youd like to see implemented.. Would you be happy to pay a small monthly fee?
Anything your unhappy with?
Dont be afraid to say constructive critisism...?? IDEAS Folks. Xxx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…