Site Updates

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Mingles

VIP Member
24 September 2015
City
Colchester
I would say introduce a small monthly subscription (option to reoccur payment please as a nightmare if having to re-enter details every month etc) . I personally don't like sites where they are free but then you are limited to certain functions or limited to only 5 messages or 5 pictures etc per day. If everyone pays then that also attracts more genuine swingers / site users. In my opinion you always get what you pay for so let's pay to continue using a quality site and make sure that the owners have the money / funds to maintain and continue their hard work x

:) xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I would say introduce a small monthly subscription (option to reoccur payment please as a nightmare if having to re-enter details every month etc) . I personally don't like sites where they are free but then you are limited to certain functions or limited to only 5 messages or 5 pictures etc per day. If everyone pays then that also attracts more genuine swingers / site users. In my opinion you always get what you pay for so let's pay to continue using a quality site and make sure that the owners have the money / funds to maintain and continue their hard work x

:) xxx
Yes I agree - we did have it in place but PP were unimpressed.
But we have two tiers, registered (default free) and platinum. The platinum is what gives members extra storage space, PM's videos and so on. :) xx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls