Site Updates

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The site is fine..
  • Chat needs a tweak for mobile phones.
  • Block list needs to include chat
  • And pressing the back button while in your own gallery takes you to a different planet.
Thats it for me.
Xx
The chat does need tweaking for mobile, agreed.
The block is also something that needs to be sorted.
Hmm in the browser tab or in the gallery itself?

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
What would YOU like to see added or introduced, if anything at all?
Feel free to add, anything you would like to see added to the site that you think may add more to the site making it a far better user experience.

Many thanks
Admin :) x

i would pay a monthly fee love it on here :D:D
Thank you, that's very reassuring to know. As you may know, we do have the platinum etc, but PP took a dislike to us for some reason lol :D

We think the site works really well as it is . There's nothing wrong at all. We'd be more than happy to pay a monthly fee. I kinda don't agree with one fee for basic membership and another for more privileges. I think keep it simple....1 monthly fee for all. Xxxx
Hmm okay, I see what you mean. Thank you for your input.

On the phone if you press the back button it takes you to the main gallery of all users
I think it is broken
X
Okay I will check that, but that sounds like the browser taking you back to the gallery and not the gallery taking you back a page.
Click the 'perv' (back) button in the gallery and not the back button in your browser as that will simply take you to the last page you viewed.
Sorry for the delay, was building something which I think will benefit the site immensely. :)

M

meet_the_fockers

Thank you, that's very reassuring to know. As you may know, we do have the platinum etc, but PP took a dislike to us for some reason lol :D

Hmm okay, I see what you mean. Thank you for your input.

Okay I will check that, but that sounds like the browser taking you back to the gallery and not the gallery taking you back a page.
Click the 'perv' (back) button in the gallery and not the back button in your browser as that will simply take you to the last page you viewed.
Sorry for the delay, was building something which I think will benefit the site immensely. :)
A big round bouncy bed?.ommmmmmm??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
For people who have several albums if I open the wrong one I have to go back to the profile page and start again.. I usually click the wrong album lots which is why I reduced from 5 albums to two.
Xx
I know what you mean now, if i click on a photo in an album then click back, I go to the profile page and not back to the album, is that what the same for you x

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
For people who have several albums if I open the wrong one I have to go back to the profile page and start again.. I usually click the wrong album lots which is why I reduced from 5 albums to two.
Xx

Yes that is normal behaviour, just like any website or browser.. If you view the wrong page, you click back and have to start again.
:) x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls