Sitting In The Corner...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
That's allowed... No but still, all good.

Yes yes, I think so too... It's one of our "to-do" things... Then allowed in by invite only., All pre-agreed. Oooof.....x ?
I'm always fascinated about couples playing,because I can't have that experience myself. So to be in that situation of watching,is always appealing to me. And getting permission is a favourite of mine, so both together would be hot as fuck to be honest x

19 March 2015
I'm always fascinated about couples playing,because I can't have that experience myself. So to be in that situation of watching,is always appealing to me. And getting permission is a favourite of mine, so both together would be hot as fuck to be honest x
Oh it's a proper 'come here' moment... First watch, then be allowed, then be a part - 3 as 1. Ooof. Hell yeah... x

6 August 2020
Is a friend, who is watching you & your partner in bed. The person is bound and can only watch, not touch nor be involved until such time as you allow them to. Which is all organised and discussed etc etc before hand.

Question is; could you do it? Either be the couple allowing someone to watch then get involved (probably dripping wet by this point hehe) or could you be the person, sat on a chair, in the corner of their bedroom, watching them in all shapes & angles, and not even be able to move as you're bound..

Have a think and see what you feel you'd like to experience? :sneaky: :spank: x
I’d want to be tied to the chair watching my pussy dripping I want fucking too xx

17 August 2021
I would love to.
Either tied to the chair or the one being watched.
Tied to the chair while my wife /girlfriend has sex with a man/woman/ men /women , i would also agree to.
Chair probably wont work though, would probably have to be ceiling, floor and/or wall anchors.

25 February 2016
I like being watched so I guess I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. Could I do it? Absolutely, I have been the extra guy in an MFM couple and I have been in the chair as well as being with the lady while he was made to watch. He was a bit submissive and most of the time he was the one in the chair, but sometimes we also blindfolded him so he could only hear us. She would go and tease him, touch and kiss him all over as well as give him oral sex from time to time. I am bi-playful and sometimes I would give him oral sex, which she found really horny to watch. I tried to copy what she did so he would not know which one of us it was, and we honestly think he couldn't usually tell. He was a bit less bi than me, but he was OK with it as it really turned her on.

I think a trio is so erotic, there are so many possibilities if all three are open to try new things. This is just one of many situations in a threesome that I love.

We also used ti tie her up (to the bed) and take turns doing whatever we wanted with her (within our pre-agreed limits, of course). That's only a small variation on the theme but it's equally exciting. This is a photo of me with her...

Attachments

• 10a.jpeg
    10a.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 17
Fuckslutwendy

MOTM

30 December 2021
I like being watched so I guess I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. Could I do it? Absolutely, I have been the extra guy in an MFM couple and I have been in the chair as well as being with the lady while he was made to watch. He was a bit submissive and most of the time he was the one in the chair, but sometimes we also blindfolded him so he could only hear us. She would go and tease him, touch and kiss him all over as well as give him oral sex from time to time. I am bi-playful and sometimes I would give him oral sex, which she found really horny to watch. I tried to copy what she did so he would not know which one of us it was, and we honestly think he couldn't usually tell. He was a bit less bi than me, but he was OK with it as it really turned her on.

I think a trio is so erotic, there are so many possibilities if all three are open to try new things. This is just one of many situations in a threesome that I love.

We also used ti tie her up (to the bed) and take turns doing whatever we wanted with her (within our pre-agreed limits, of course). That's only a small variation on the theme but it's equally exciting. This is a photo of me with her...
love to be tied up.........................or down