Slap And Tickle

• Thread starter Stuart_69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
He did some unusual things and, now I think of it, he had a carry all/bag of tricks with him, including some toys that I've only ever seen in photographs. I like to think I'm experienced and then every now and then someone comes along who shows me some new tricks.

No, he tied me up, did some stuff to me :whistle: and then when I was in a squirming but helpless state of excitement, he hopped on, started riding me and broke out the poppers :rofl:
:rofl::rofl:

D

Deleted member 8626

I don't mind this in the form of role playing every now and then, on both fronts being dominate and submissive. I don't think I could keep it up all the time though, I like the intimacy of Sensual love making to much. But there is the odd occasion when I get in the mood and the tension gets to the point where it's the only thing for it. Restraint can be empowering, the act of taking control and giving the other person what they really want even if it goes against your nature.