Smokers & Meets

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Was going to pop this in off topic, but I think it's relevant actually.. :)
Okay here's a question for you;
Do you meet smokers?

If yes, do you only prefer what I call 'clean' smokers? (people who smoke outside only, wash hands a lot and don't smell of smoke)
If no, is it because of the smell/taste etc?

Also are you a smoker and are you trying to give up?
For the record, I smoke but am a clean smoker and also have been trying a few times now to give up. I roll my own which doesn't help as they're stronger. :D

L

Leather

Im not a smoker but have no issue with others smoking and as you know Shiraz has the odd sneaky puff when she thinks no one is looking xxx

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Have you had anyone decline you through the fact you are a smoker? :p
I Need to stop. Horrible stuff

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes tbh, but I view it as my life choice but respect others views if they don't want to meet xx

Yes agreed, it's your life choice and also anyone else's to say 'no thanks' due to being a smoker... I've heard and read of some funny things though of peeps trying to conceal it until they have a social meet and one smells of cigarettes lol :D x

F

forest_pete

Yes agreed, it's your life choice and also anyone else's to say 'no thanks' due to being a smoker... I've heard and read of some funny things though of peeps trying to conceal it until they have a social meet and one smells of cigarettes lol :D x
No point hiding who you are x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I enjoy a menthol but dont smoke in my house and am clean so never stink of smoke :love:xx

Reactions: Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I will only smoke outside, have done since the smoking ban, even at home xx
Nobody smokes in our house but I will be honest going out now isnt the same and pubs havent got that smell of beer and cigs,its all just sweat,:love::love:xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Likewise, been smoking outside for about 10 years now. A smoker and I don't like the smell of it at all. Hence my 'clean' smoker thing.. You can be very clean and be a smoker.
*Recharges pipe to try and give up again* .. :LOL:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Likewise, been smoking outside for about 10 years now. A smoker and I don't like the smell of it at all. Hence my 'clean' smoker thing.. You can be very clean and be a smoker.
*Recharges pipe to try and give up again* .. :LOL:
You wont and pipes are bloody worse you could blow up xx

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I do like the odd puff but am not a heavy smoker but it doesnt bother me if people smoke,anti smokers bug me though tbh xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
There is nothing worse than having a puff in a designated area for smokers and you get that non smoker waving their arms and moaning about the smell and how disgusting it is....
I could swear here but wont so will be nice and say they should clear off

Pearls:love::love:xx

Reactions: Lace
M

meet_the_fockers

Smoker here, as is Mr F. Considerate though.. We're not selfish though..We always share a fag in bed, with our ladies.
They even get a personalised ashtray to take away, as a momento! ;) of the fabulous occasion. :D

M

meet_the_fockers

Smoker here, as is Mr F. Considerate though.. We're not selfish though..We always share a fag in bed, with our ladies.
They even get a personalised ashtray to take away, as a momento! ;) of the fabulous occasion. :D
Warped sense of humour! :D :D

Always have and always will smoke outside.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Hahah! That is fantastic! :LOL::D
They even get a personalised ashtray to take away, as a momento!
Brilliant response......

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I don't mind smokers, but I can be really funny. It seems sometimes I'm more sensitive to it than on other occasions... but it's not always easy to know who is or is not a clean smoker, since as Mr Admin points out, some try to conceal it. If people were honest about it, they might lose out, but that's a matter of personal preference on both sides of the fence!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
but that's a matter of personal preference on both sides of the fence!

Absolutely Miss Lilly, and people should be honest; you smoke, or you don't...
If you do, be a clean smoker and be honest about it..

Don't go for a social, excuse yourself to the loo and come back smelling of Lambert & Butlers :D