Smoochy Smoochy

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

Bump-n-Grind

Ok as we got on to kissing yesterday lets get things going today with...

What type of kisser are you and what kissing do you like?

I love soft kisses with a little tongue, I'm not one for a tongue to be rammed down your throat kinda girl, softer the better, delicate lips are a must for me:sneaky:

I love kisses from my ankles all the way up to my inner thighs, have to gentle though, once you you reach the Pearly lips then a little gentle nibble is a must but keep them soft, for me orgasm can only be reached by being sensual with the softest of lips and gentle tongue :sneaky:

Lets get some detailed replies and make them sexy and detailed :flick:

I'm with you @Pearls , I love soft kisses on my neck & ear lobes too. I'm lucky enough to have the most gentle & softest kisser at home with me :love::love:

Mrs G xx

D

Deleted member 2610

Ooooh nice thread. Ok i love kissing and it teally turns me on. I dont like all tongue...but sensual slow lingering kisses that leave you breathless.

Love little soft butterfly kisses on my neck....shoulders and across the top of my back. Definiatley no nipping of the lola lips. She likes slow and gentle....probing and sensual. Mmmmm xxxx
:cool_off:x

Reactions: Pearls
27 April 2015
Hmmmm, we are both lovers of sensual soft kisses, rather than deep penetration ones on the mouth, the sort that allow both tongues to brush teasingly where you trace the entrance to your lovers inner lips, pulling back if the tounges teasingly touch, yet inticing enough not to want to stop, hearing the subtle moans and whimpers as you nibble seductively down on to your lovers neck and shoulders, and round to their nipples feeling them stiffen under your darting explorative tongue, and the effect lower down as you feel their response to your lips caressing them xxxx

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Hmmmm, we are both lovers of sensual soft kisses, rather than deep penetration ones on the mouth, the sort that allow both tongues to brush teasingly where you trace the entrance to your lovers inner lips, pulling back if the tounges teasingly touch, yet inticing enough not to want to stop, hearing the subtle moans and whimpers as you nibble seductively down on to your lovers neck and shoulders, and round to their nipples feeling them stiffen under your darting explorative tongue, and the effect lower down as you feel their response to your lips caressing them xxxx
Darting tongue... you bloody lizard you.. :D
Nope sounds wonderful... x

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Well kissing for me is the most enjoyable part of the whole thing. I'm not into the whole tornado tongue kissing either. I am however into a bit of hard passionate "I wanna rip your clothes off and totally destroy you" kissing when the mood strikes. For me I like to explore the delicious nooks and crannies of a lady's body. Particularly enjoy giving lingering spine tingling kisses along the back, with a little swirling tongue action around the more sensitive small of the back and sides. All whilst lightly trailing the back of my hand and fingertips around the shoulders, neck and navel. :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well kissing for me is the most enjoyable part of the whole thing. I'm not into the whole tornado tongue kissing either. I am however into a bit of hard passionate "I wanna rip your clothes off and totally destroy you" kissing when the mood strikes. For me I like to explore the delicious nooks and crannies of a lady's body. Particularly enjoy giving lingering spine tingling kisses along the back, with a little swirling tongue action around the more sensitive small of the back and sides. All whilst lightly trailing the back of my hand and fingertips around the shoulders, neck and navel. :)
Ello :flick:

M

meet_the_fockers

Ooffff stop it!