So I Think It’s Finally Time I Did This..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
11 September 2016
City
Liverpool
so I’ve officially been a member of this site for what feels like everrrr and I don’t think I’ve ever done a hello post and considering I’m coming to the VA weekend in March I think it’s time we all got acquainted

Except u @Charlia i know you enough :p

So I am abbie or peanut or yanno princess and I can’t wait to get into this site :mwah:

21 January 2018
so I’ve officially been a member of this site for what feels like everrrr and I don’t think I’ve ever done a hello post and considering I’m coming to the VA weekend in March I think it’s time we all got acquainted

So I am abbie or peanut or yanno princess and I can’t wait to get into this site :mwah:

What a Great post. Brave, Funny, Cute and fun. Nice to meet you and hope you don't mind if we follow you?

D

Deleted member 3175

Hey welcome great first post! Hope we meet at the birthday bash! S xx hope you don’t mind a follow x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls